• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 24, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I'm real late to the party but,

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I'm real late to the party but,


    I'm real late to the party but,

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    I really enjoy this game! I'm kinda bad when I am with others but I do find myself winning every now and again surprisingly. One thing I'm kind of mad at myself for is the fact I paid for the mankar cameron pack after I faced a guy who used the invade strat and I really thought it was cool, only to find d out everyone hates players who use invade. Now I feel bad for using it, but don't want to waste my money. So the point of posting is to say I'm happy to have found the game and to have found this sub. If you guys wanna give a noob some advice I'm open to it!

    submitted by /u/vanstaples45
    [link] [comments]

    The Shivering Deckbuilder: Alpha Release

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, a couple weeks ago I decided to make a deckbuilder for Legends. I wanted something that

    • Is mobile-friendly
    • Provides quick access to cards without needing to fire up the game
    • Has advanced search & filter capability
    • Has configurable deckbuilding rules (i.e. for gauntlets)
    • Shows probability & statistics e.g. odds of having a 2-drop in your opening hand

    I've made enough progress that I'm ready to do an alpha release (read: features are incomplete/in-progress), so check it out and leave some feedback!

    You can find the site here: https://shiveringdeckbuilder.com

    You can file a bug or feature request (I'm mainly looking for feature requests) here: https://github.com/DrewHoo/shivering-deckbuilder/issues

    submitted by /u/DrewHoov
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone share an up-to-date prohpecy BM deck?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Out of the past 20 games I faced aggro 18 times. Would appreciate to return the favour with some juicy prophecies

    submitted by /u/tzulik-
    [link] [comments]

    Swindler's market

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Should be blacklisted, right? I mean, what's the point?

    submitted by /u/aramapa
    [link] [comments]

    Wow, must be a night for morons on esl lol. As soon as we start, he tells me prepare to die. Yeah...didnt work out so well for him, hehehe.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    This was odd against an invadiot lol. So, I saw what the douche had across the board and knew I was done. So I put my phone down to pee, lol. I came back and his turn ended without him doing anything...so I pulled a Cannibal Corpse and Hammer-smashed-faced him, lmao.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment