• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Is this game worth it for a solo/story player?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Is this game worth it for a solo/story player?


    Is this game worth it for a solo/story player?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Hey there- I love the Elder Scrolls games, especially their world and lore, and I've noticed that there's a lot of interesting stories apparently in Legends. I play a lot of hearthstone so I'm not really looking for another game to play MP/ranked, so I am wondering if the game is worth learning purely for the single player stuff? And will I be able to actually -finish- the stories without having to shell out loads for decks?

    submitted by /u/Thankrast
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta admit, crushing invade never felt more satisfying

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Unlimited Power

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    BUG: Spectating

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Has anyone else encountered the bug that you are unable to spectate games?
    I was spectating a firends game. After he was done I played a game myself and after that I wanted to look how his game is going so I click on spectate but just then his game ended so it interrupted joining the game. After that however I am now unable to spectate his or other friends games. When I click on spectate it now says game has ended and then the button to spectate disappears. Even after restarting the game this bug continues.

    submitted by /u/Hermorah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment