• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Help building a necromancer deck!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Help building a necromancer deck!


    Help building a necromancer deck!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    My current deck: SPADgOvZjkAEvGwgyPakANvOwBvVukgBlIlVvKwfvWkvoMBn

    I love themed decks so I am trying to build one where the more of your own creatures die, the stronger you are. I generally like playing as a necromancer in the Elder Scrolls games so any suggestions or tweaks to improve this deck is much appreciated!

    Whether its removing a card/or a full rework, all suggestions are welcomed!

    submitted by /u/mikeyxxslattery
    [link] [comments]

    More, very irritating problems in master clockwork city.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    I am stuck horribly on the cogitum centralis. I tried going through posts of people who beat it and I am using a warrior deck. But most times I'm dead by second or third round. I can really use some help, all, lol. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/horrorstory1169
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment