• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends [help] Help me improve my slay deck

    Elder Scrolls: Legends [help] Help me improve my slay deck


    [help] Help me improve my slay deck

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I'm trying to make a viable slay deck but unsuccessful so far. If you have any hints for me I would really appreciate it.

    I've been ok on legends rank with it last season, but I'm struggling with it in lower levels because there are a lot of overpowered decks SPAKpPjQddbkgDekqqyBtDjyABxSAVyqnwqynNhNyypecugabYscnMoekZbfiBaQwLoPwHih

    submitted by /u/Pulder
    [link] [comments]

    New update?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Whats new? Been away for so long, i thought the devs stop developing the game? Is there a new update or is this game in life support?

    submitted by /u/jemjeminijem
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to everyone for your help on building a budget deck.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    I'm still building it so I haven't used it, I'm still using my own deck, it's a green/red archers deck I thought Id share it here.

    SPAIpVqkfCoKmzolflhrAPaQgsgubUnSqwhzjymGclberldMnVcCAElzoxrnaN

    submitted by /u/A_Stray_Cat_0290
    [link] [comments]

    The turn before this I had four health, a bruma proffiteer and my supports. I won the next turn. Man I love market monk

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Brotherhood Sactuary, Cicero, Little Girl & Nahagliiv?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    ⚔️ THIS WEEKEND, FORGET THE RUBY THRONE ... AND GO FOR THE TESLMANIA THRONE!! ⚔️ TEAM☆AZURA (AZZ) would like to invite you to our tournament “TESLMania” on Saturday, June 19th @ 10:00 A.M. PST - open to ALL Legends players! Entry & Full Details/Rules: SEE COMMENTS

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment