• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Powerful Blow

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Powerful Blow


    Powerful Blow

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Happy and sad at the same time. Happy cause I beat cc on master, got my swims-at-night alt art card, and God of the machine title. Sad cause since you don't get anymore cards for beating anything else on master, done with the story. Tyty all for the help!!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Little did they know… Unite them houses!!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    Your favourite defeats

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    What are the deaths that you still remember fondly? You learned something, it makes you chuckle when you think of it, the opponent's move was just impressive.

    I've a few. I still remember very early on, just starting out, I let a Prophecy BM opponent get three Relentless Raiders on board. Thought I was holding my own with 20 something health. Nope I'm dead. I learned to actually read the card description of unfamiliar cards that day.

    Also the first time I fell to Ultimate Siege Monk. Again thinking I had it all under control with 20+ health and likely lethal next turn. Then wow look at all those little one powered dudes go! Oh I'm dead.

    Accidental Lightening Bolt to your own face at 4 health is always good for the sheer shame.

    submitted by /u/Saaaalvaaatooreee
    [link] [comments]

    Invade is for people who can't win otherwise.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Why even play?

    It's not challenging, it's not fun, it's not creative.

    Can anyone make an argument for playing an invade deck?

    submitted by /u/lawnchickendoctor
    [link] [comments]

    I know we're not getting any new changes, but

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    I wish you couldn't quit the game after your last rune is broken. 98% of games are now won by the other person rage quitting at the end. It's made the experience feel so lame compared to how things felt a couple years ago.

    submitted by /u/startingitagainn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment