• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Umm… why is this a thing?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Umm… why is this a thing?


    Umm… why is this a thing?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Talk about all time screw up, LMFAO.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    I was too frazzled to remember to take a ss of it, but I just conceded a match I shoulda won because I had a HUGE dumbass moment lol. Playing my mid bm deck. It was end game. I had supreme atromancer out. And enough Nord firebrands to summon plus them attacking woulda won the match. I needed to play two more nords into a lane to win, but I had to sac two creatures to play them, of course. Guess which card I accidentally sacrificed when I went to play a Nord firebrand?!?!?!? Hahahahaha. Feel free to laugh your asses off lol. Horror sad now lol.

    submitted by /u/horrorstory1169
    [link] [comments]

    ladies and gentelmen i give you a mix of time wasting and sheer hubris, this guy kept a full board and left me alive for 4 turns

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Invade Decks are Trash

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Downloaded legends on my tablet and logged in with my old bethesda net account but the progress did not carry over and i started from scratch. HELP!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Zumog Phooms Ambition

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Looking for suggestions on what cards to add to this deck to make it a little stronger. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Academic-Marzipan-69
    [link] [comments]

    Invade

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    I've seen a lot of invade decks, I'm at 10 rn, but I don't understand the mechanic of it, what should I watch out? How should I counter them?

    submitted by /u/A_Stray_Cat_0290
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment