• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Was this a hacker or a potential glitch?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Was this a hacker or a potential glitch?


    Was this a hacker or a potential glitch?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Monthly Rewards

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    So people have probably figured this out. They are starting with tier one cards, releasing them from older to most recent. I'm assuming CVH made the calls. So Black Hand Messenger this month, unless CVH wants to do a shout out to Charmer, in which case it's Worm King's Agent.

    submitted by /u/2Maggie2
    [link] [comments]

    a 10 MB update for Legends on Steam?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    huh?

    submitted by /u/Dornek
    [link] [comments]

    Not enough cards for deck

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I'm stuck on forgotten hero chapter five, and I put all of my red, yellow, and neutral cards in a deck but still only have 44/50 cards. What can I do to get more cards so I can do anything in this game?

    Edit: it says I don't have enough willpower cards to make a deck when I try to have it automatically finish the deck for me.

    submitted by /u/themagmahawk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment