• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Post your best meme decks

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Post your best meme decks


    Post your best meme decks

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    I almost only play memes. I built all these decks months ago and I'm really too lazy to build new ones or to refine these so y'all give me yours

    Here are some of mine. They actually work pretty well too lol

    Chanter Dominion, Elusive Schemer is your number one draw engine here and it goes off fairly often. This deck is actually decently positioned rn with all the aggro believe it or not lol

    SPAGsxbqaArgajlaAGfWcsnQkFbBoeATsylYeisHjHxSiynMspfLtmoEeRrfdMcUaxcxnZ

    Unite Guildsworn

    SPACjtbqAIyRngfWqzkJyXmgbRATtibGyNkYrhkvmGxPkFoerCsHvKfLiyhnlYlVgH

    Ring of Namira OTK Altar Empire (super greedy)

    SPAJgOajsImOrgyBkhnmjgAGqNjkkvxRuzkZASawlpxbqBBegsoEqybDwyfBfPnNqTlIlYmlcx

    Rimmen Purveyor/Training Grounds Last Gasp

    SPADjtmxkqAKitqeiRrnesxibOcypTdKAJsofLySfAlonubwoEiy

    I've got more in the archive but I don't even know what they are. I think my next deck will be a Chanter Tribunal so if anyone has one of those that'll be great. I don't feel like building it 😂

    submitted by /u/Ccitytoker
    [link] [comments]

    Just 2 more jele island cups!!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Today is jele island cup #23 and then on the first sunday of august we will have cup #24 with a huge 60 card pack giveaway for the viewers too.

    I am mostly stopping out of personal reasons, since i got a job offer to work fulltime, but also lately i just did not feel the urge to compete anymore. And of course it is possible to play tesl without the competition, but I struggle with that and notice i always fall back into old bad habits.

    Thank you to everyone, that supported me in the last years, we have been through a lot, good and bad, highs and lows a truely valuable time <3

    I am not entirely sure, what I will do. Currently i just want to stream Stardew Valley, Art and puzzle games or point and click like Monkey Island. Games where I can just relax after hard weeks of work. I might still play tesl on my phone from time to time.

    I feel sorry for letting you down but my heart is somewhere else

    Much love and again thanks jele <3

    I hope we can say goob bye with all the good vibes and a bang and have the best 2 tournaments

    submitted by /u/jele77
    [link] [comments]

    Been browsing soul sight, I think now i have a goal in this game

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    I saw the Soul Shred card (5 mana, "For every attribute your opponent is playing, banish the top 2 cards of your opponents deck, empower: +1 card per attribute").Given my personal distaste for discard pile dragon decks, I now want to play it on turn 10 against a deck like that, with Mushroom Tower played a turn before that ("Your actions have Betray") and Memory wraith immediately after it ("Banish your opponent's discard pile"). If I understand the mechanic correctly, with just one creature empowering the spell, you'd be banishing 6+3 cards from 3-color deck, and another 6+3 after you use Betray from Mushrrom Tower. With a full table empowering it the number of banished cards would be 6+24, effectively becoming total of 60 with Mushroom Tower. That'd clear out most of the deck (possibly, with a painfully long banishment animation). Memory Wraith is there cause decks like that love to play through discard pile summons, so I wanna remove that as well, all in a single turn.I know it's gonna be real hard to pull off, but a man can dream lol.

    submitted by /u/stnjr
    [link] [comments]

    List of Tournaments for July 2021 (Including one that starts in 11 hours)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Every month there are usually 3 or more community tournaments to participate in. Each has varying levels of ban lists, and generally all require you to bring 3 decks.

    It's a great way to play people active in the community and to grow your friendslist.


    Jele Island Cup #23 - Signup Link

    July 4th, 1pm EDT

    Jele hosts this tournament the first Sunday of every month. It has no banlist, and requires you to bring 3 decks of different classes. Jele hosts a tournament cast on her channel. https://www.twitch.tv/jele77


    KCMueller's TESL Controlled Chaos - Signup Link

    July 10th, 2pm EDT

    One 50-card deck, best 2 of 3.

    Rules: At least 12 cards in your deck must contain random and your deck must at least contain one of Flesh Sculpture, Gates of Madness, or Dragon Mound.

    Banlist:

    • All legendaries without random effects are banned.

    A tournament focused on random effects. Discord Link


    TEAM☆AZURA's TESLMania

    TBA, probably July 17th 1pm EDT,

    Bring 3 decks of different classes. This tournament is hosted monthly by Team Azura, otherwise known as "AZZ". It's hosted usually the Saturday closest to the middle of the month, the 15th. It will sometimes be the second or third Saturday depending on which is closer to the 15th. They have not announced the tournament for this month tournament yet.

    Banlist:

    • No "Murkwater Skirmisher"

    • No "Halls of the Dwemer"

    • No "Stealer of Secrets"

    • No "Invasion Party"

    • No "Salty's Assault"

    • No "Yagrum's Workshop"

    • "Cygnus Standard Bearer" and "Forward Camp" cannot be used in a deck that features the "Wax and Wane" mechanic

    Tournament Discord Link


    Team NPO's Grand Melee

    TBA, probably July 24th at 1pm EDT

    This tournament is hosted by Team NPO, usually on the last Sunday of the month. They have not announced the tournament for this month tournament yet.

    Bring 3 decks of different attributes. Best of 3. There is an additional Ring of Magicka rule, where the second round, you and your opponent restart to guarantee the other person gets the Ring of Magicka.

    Banlist:

    • Moongate

    • Invade mechanic

    • Yagrum's Workshop

    • Murkwater Skirmisher

    Tournament Discord Link

    submitted by /u/yumyum36
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's only practice, but I'm liking this deck I just made. It's the first one I built all on my own, without help or looking anything up online, that is actually pretty good lol.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Deck for Noble Gauntlet

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Deck for Noble Gauntlet

    Just finished 27/2 with this Cyrodil list on this weekends Noble Gauntlet:SPANajsItsblwAyBpVkKkWsAqnejyjAKxbbYjywzspsJeDwGydgpAOyYfBsmhUdhfhdyoEkVfibodrfxkY

    Would be great if the other (top 10) players would post their list, so we can have bigger diverstiy than goblins, goblins, goblins :)

    GL and HF

    https://preview.redd.it/ft581wcrb6971.png?width=1119&format=png&auto=webp&s=3daf28d6970172a531070fb578a56f653868a224

    submitted by /u/itsmeMoefr1tz
    [link] [comments]

    Love it when a plan comes together

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    How do I familiarize myself with the game again?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Old time Legends player here, looking to get back into the game since I crave that nostalgia hit. The game is very different to what I remember before, although I still love the core mechanics.

    The problem is that I have no idea what is going on when I go into a game at the moment. What is the best way to study the current meta decks/cards and new mechanics introduced in the latest expansions? There doesn't seem to be many content creators or streamers currently, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/derpspy334
    [link] [comments]

    Been fed up with goblins and invaders, can anyone help?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    Eight rounds out of ten I played against today are goblin scouts. The other day I have played with more invaders than I could remember. Can anyone provide some thoughts to give them a hard time (the game's half dead so I really don't care about laddering anymore and I just want a counter deck to make them uncomfortable).

    submitted by /u/wilhelmyang
    [link] [comments]

    When it's already your turn, but your opponent keeps flexing the back of their cards

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment