• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Thank you sethdove.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Thank you sethdove.


    Thank you sethdove.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    A big shoutout and thank you to sethdove for helping me achieving my rank goal this month.

    When I first saw your game on SirProoks Unofficial Master Series and watch you dominating matches with that simple Elden Root card back, you were just a different level of awesome.

    Thank you sir. Your Legend will never die.

    submitted by /u/Royal_Street_6579
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing ever came close to scratching the TESL itch.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Here I am, couple years later returning to the old abode... the little card game with a great community that roped me in (pun intended) for a good part of 2017 to 2019. I believe it was around summer of 2017 I started, which is when there were some killer Twitch drops... 1500 gems, a free legendary card, a pack or two. Coming from Hearthstone, it was a godsend. I could actually build a collection here.

    There were ups, and there were downs... but generally, this game was way ahead of its time in terms of gameplay and design. And depth. Depth is the most important thing here. I have never played another card game that comes close to the amount of depth that TESL had when it comes to deckbuilding and strategic gameplay.

    Maybe I'm fawning over the good ol' days. Maybe I look at TESL in a better light than LoR, Gwent, HS, MTGA, and Eternal because I haven't seriously put the same amount of time into them as I did in TESL (I'm pretty sure I logged around ~11,000 games in total).

    Hearthstone was the expensive date who left you behind after you paid.

    Gwent came close. But then it catfished me by looking aesthetically amazing, and then being void of substance when you really dig in.

    Legends of Runeterra, while fun, just hasn't really resonated with me yet as the decks build themselves and it is built upon a platform that is doing everything it can to monetize its players and hold their attention. Have you ever noticed there are up to 9 victory screens to click through while they shove all the fake free licensed goods in your face? Here's some XP, here's some gems, here's this, that... I digress.

    Eternal, MTGA... you are fun, but I am ready to leave the 90's behind.

    RIP Mythgard.

    It's a shame that the game was never truly able to properly take off, because in terms of design, it is still further ahead than these other games.

    submitted by /u/choatethetunafish
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I see top players' deck lists?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Now I'm trying to further optimize my decks, so I need some competitive deck lists I can reference. There were a couple posts about this before, but I don't know where to find them. If you know some pages/websites that show competitively strong decks, please let me know. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BootResponsible4627
    [link] [comments]

    The ONE most versatile, all round competitive deck ?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    In your opinion, which one is it ?

    submitted by /u/SothaSil_Disciple
    [link] [comments]

    One on one battle between a couple on twitch

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    My fiancé and I are massive fans of the game, but we only play against each other. She regularly whoops my butt with her hand, but we talk about changing stuff up! Would a casual twitch channel appeal? We go head on head with the same decks, but we'll take community advice guidance!

    submitted by /u/robalees
    [link] [comments]

    When invade players lose to memes.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment