• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Sorry for spamming... Let's blame Reddit

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Sorry for spamming... Let's blame Reddit


    Sorry for spamming... Let's blame Reddit

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Sorry for spamming that post - for anyone who noticed.

    Reddit was bugging out, so I was trying a few different things, and then tried more after waiting, but at the time it showed nothing posting!

    I will repost tomorrow! 👏

    submitted by /u/Nijjaro
    [link] [comments]

    I wished for no ice storm and it came true

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Summer Tournament Signups Close in around 12 hours - 4 decks, Pack Codes as Prize

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    More info in their discord: https://discord.gg/Pk99yWUWM6

    submitted by /u/yumyum36
    [link] [comments]

    For a brief moment I thought I had won by Soul Shredding 38 of my opponent's cards...

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    then I was reminded of the fact that you don't instantly die from drawing from an empty deck :(

    (you only lose a rune)

    submitted by /u/StarCaller990
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment