• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends You can complete a two attribute quest with a three attribute deck.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends You can complete a two attribute quest with a three attribute deck.


    You can complete a two attribute quest with a three attribute deck.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Some genuine questions about cancerous decks

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Played the game for about 3 months. So far my conclusions: - Invade, Goblins and Workshop Titan are considered cancerous. Simply put, they are a no-brainier that kills fun, require no skill, and thus shouldn't have made it to the game at all; - these decks, and especially Invade DLC, is one possible reason why the game is dormant. Developers realised that the screwed up, and simply decided to walk away; - general consensus is that if you are smart or smartish (that is, use online tools to look up on the internet), then you can come up with starter-friendly deck that will propel you to Legend rank in no time.

    There are some other ideas that community cherishes, but I'd like to stop on these. Now, before I commence any further, I do expect that this post will end somewhat… unpopular.

    I'm not familiar with the Goblins deck, but the thing that strikes me with Invade and Workshop is how starter-friendly they are. I mean, it's pretty easy to get the necessary cards during the first month of playing.

    And I BET it's fucking unfair (has to be) for a player who is in this game for 3 years, and the deck he is running is full of Legends, to lose to a budget deck piloted by noob! No-no-no! This ain't right! Rigged! Should be immediately banned, players ostracised and ex-communicated!

    Now, I say fuck this. It feels unfair to be stuck in a Party snax loop. It feels unfair to be dragonned to death. Or when facing deck with all legends. If you can this meme, I'm sorry for you. It just feels like you join a boxing club, and they pitch you up against a pro.

    There are some other cards that feel unfair too. Like the pilfer alter, whatever it's called. It's effects are irreversible and have dramatic effect on the game. This IS the card that shouldn't never make it to production stage.

    Now, let's get back to another alternative that new players are "allowed" - the Battlemage. I played this deck, and I hate it. Don't know why. Playing it feels like commuting to a hated job on a rainy Monday morning.

    So all in all, I personally think that any deck is fine.

    I never okay invade, or goblins. Occasionally play Workshop Titan. Generally I stick with Mage deck. Gets me to stage 1 or 3 by the end of the season.

    Now, bring sticks and stones.

    submitted by /u/tommy_ngl
    [link] [comments]

    Highest ranked player I’ve ever beat.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Singleton Dagoth

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    Its absurd how much this deck wins

    I'm like 14-2 in the past three days

    And singleton dagoth has always been good since HoM. It's not like it has gotten better/weaker throughout, it just stays absurdly elite even though everything about it seems like it would lose more often than it does

    submitted by /u/Ccitytoker
    [link] [comments]

    Painfully close to that 100 health mark.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Micro Mirror Gauntlet is fun but I think I figured it out. This is my 5th victory in a row because of how OP Titan Workshop is in this mode. Whoever wants free wins hmu for deck code, lets give Invade a run for it money

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Factotum cancer?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Are factotum decks considered cancer, especially with workshop? This combo seemed especially broken in the micro mirror gauntlet this weekend, with assembly titan basically meaning gg.

    submitted by /u/TheReaperL17L6363
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment