• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 8, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I was so fascinated with this hand, didn't even remember who won.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I was so fascinated with this hand, didn't even remember who won.


    I was so fascinated with this hand, didn't even remember who won.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Can people stop conceding before confirming you’re fighting invade! I hate invade, just want to play my favorite card.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Why the hate for invade?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    I'm a relatively new player (2 months in) and this is the first time I've played this type of game (real noob here). I also play the free version because I've been unemployed for too long to afford to pay for cards (I would if I could). Playing the free version is one of those tiny joys, because even without buying cards this game is super fun.

    Anyway, I sometimes play an invade deck because I enjoy it, and keeping that gate alive can be super difficult so when you get it right it can be so satisfying. Most of the time it's really difficult, especially against a deck with Piercing Javelin, Feed or Finish Off type cards, or lethal. Wrecks the whole thing instantly. Maybe it's a different story if you've got a deck full of premium invade cards, I dunno. I've been annihilated by decks that have these insane cards that I still don't understand.

    To my mind, if you feel like invade is op it's because that's your deck's weakness and that's fine, there are so many ways to combine cards that it's inevitable to have a weakness to something. So many people concede when they see you're playing invade and it sucks, it feels like bad sportsmanship. I WANT the challenge of keeping the gate alive with my poor little free deck.

    Tldr; why do y'all concede when playing against invade? Help me understand.

    submitted by /u/BlowdriedOrca
    [link] [comments]

    I very seldom play Control, but it feels good when it works out.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Ancano Red Year FTW

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment