• Breaking News

    Friday, September 24, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends If you waste my time, I will waste yours. I'm not going to concede so many games so late in the month.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends If you waste my time, I will waste yours. I'm not going to concede so many games so late in the month.


    If you waste my time, I will waste yours. I'm not going to concede so many games so late in the month.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    For when they only play two of the shouts

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    It's been over a year since I last played this game

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Cool to see that when you get a disconnect, 90% of the time it's from someone playing an Invade deck.

    submitted by /u/ClassyJGlassy
    [link] [comments]

    All Hail Mannimarco

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    This guy. So many interesting and fun combinations. Just wanted to share this:

    {{Mannimarco}} --> summon opponent's {{Winterhold Illusionist}} --> Mannimarco disappears --> I summon lethal creature --> {{Squish the Wimpy}} the lethal onto opponent's {{Ancano}} --> End Turn --> Mannimarco reappears --> Ancano gets raised from the dead.

    I didn't know if it was going to work but it was obviously worth the gamble!! =)

    submitted by /u/PaulEBenjamin
    [link] [comments]

    Good Month Finally

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    This month has been really good. Very little Invade. I am up to 5 ranked and playing some super creative decks from folks. Being paired with 2's and 3's and having fun! Maybe the Invade dickheads are getting the message. LOL (I forgive newbees reading these posts, you are not dickheads yet. Have some fun with Invade and then move on.)

    submitted by /u/RustyTromboneMe
    [link] [comments]

    Oh my! �� I have 69 unopened card packs

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment