• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Squish the Wimpy Alt Art needs to come back again ( u/CVH)

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Squish the Wimpy Alt Art needs to come back again ( u/CVH)


    Squish the Wimpy Alt Art needs to come back again ( u/CVH)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    Just realized today that, for double cards, Thieves Guild Recruit synergizes with both

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    [PC fix] I solved my Black Screen after hitting 'Play' problem on PC. Hopefully this helps someone.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    Just resolved an issue I ran into with a new Windows build. When I hit 'Play' on the PC, I would get a black screen for ~30 seconds, then booted back to the play menu.

    Uninstalled game, reinstalled game, reverted Windows update, updated video drivers, tried all manner of resolution/windowed mode combinations, manually installed the older DX and D3D versions, and unblocked in the firewall - issue remained.

    For me, the final issue was a missing "Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime" (specifically 3.1+). It was not installed with my Steam install, repair file checks, or the Bethesda launcher install.

    I discovered this by reinstalling things 1-by-1 from the "Apps removed while resetting your PC" file. Hope this helps someone!

    submitted by /u/Beepn_Boops
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment