• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 2, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends That’s just a strong card

    Elder Scrolls: Legends That’s just a strong card


    That’s just a strong card

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Hortator Emptiness

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    I finally decided to craft a second Unite and go for The Hortator title. It always makes me spit my Wotsits/Cheetos in horror and delight if I lose to Unite. One of the things I'd always wanted to do but always seemed to have other cards to craft. Been on the TESL to-do list for ages.

    Read up a bit and went for an off the peg Dominion build with the slight issue of only having two Unites in a 75 card deck. I settled in for a long haul of close shaves, heroic defeats and a line of oblivious opponents wondering why they're getting an easy win against a terrible Dominion deck piloted by an eejit.

    First game first round I drew Battlereeve. Good start but nothing to get too excited about. Opponent was Tribunal Control I assume cos not much happened for a few rounds. On 5, Moment of Clarity got me a Fearless Northlander (four fifths of the colours still not trying to get too excited). While my opponent laid down Cicero and got value from him I drew BW Neophyte - 5/5, if the wee skelly sticks. Round 7 I draw Unite and create my skelly in the shadow lane and cross my fingers. Also decided Close Calling the BW Neophyte would be signalling my play too much. Round 8 skelly has stuck and with the ring I play Battlereeve, Northlander, Unite for the win.

    The pretty banners unfurl, I thank my opponent and wonder at my dumbass card draw luck. Oh well that's that then I suppose.

    submitted by /u/Saaaalvaaatooreee
    [link] [comments]

    Midrange deck

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Hi,

    expecting a superaggro meta plenty of players anxious to climb as fast as posible, I am thinking to build a solid midrange deck to counter them. What archetypes do you recommend in that context?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/_Mannwe
    [link] [comments]

    Jesus invade still the only thing played.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    What a shame, I quit for quite sometime to only come back and still play against nothing but invade.

    submitted by /u/DarkGhost117z
    [link] [comments]

    You love to see it, part 2

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Do you think Bethesda are planning on going physical with ESL?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Would you prefer to collect physical cards? Why did they halt updating ESL anyway?

    submitted by /u/JPZDoesItEasy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment