• Breaking News

    Monday, September 27, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends 😐

    Elder Scrolls: Legends ��


    ��

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Old-school sorcerer is still worth it?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Besides my next step is to build a strong dagoth deck and that´s my main goal, I wonder if I could make a midrange old-school-style sorcerer deck. I understand that the days where it was a top tier list are gone, but I would like to know if it´s viable to build one and survive in ladder. That would be enough for me.

    Do you guys have a nice list to share? I would really appreciate it. I don´t face many theese days :-)

    submitted by /u/_Mannwe
    [link] [comments]

    The Worginator - Dragon Control Deck

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Very suspect. He used divayths experments over and over. That might be on the up and up. BUT. After his timer ran out he kept going, summoning 2 more laaneths. Fucking suspicious.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment