• Breaking News

    Monday, November 22, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Haven't played in over a year, but it's nice to see I still got it

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Haven't played in over a year, but it's nice to see I still got it


    Haven't played in over a year, but it's nice to see I still got it

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Vivec 3 turns in a row?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:34 PM PST

    One of my first games back in a long time so forgive my ignorance, but could someone please explain the following:

    My opponent just placed Vivec cards literally 3 turns in a row. I thought he'd be some rare or legendary card, but my opponent somehow had him in his deck so often that he was literally able to play 3 Vivecs within 3 turns. For a card that literally prevents you from losing the game while he's alive(while having stats that are a mil miles better than any guard's), this seems a bit ridiculous. Has anyone else seen this? Tf was going on here?

    submitted by /u/dgdfgdfhdfhdfv
    [link] [comments]

    Share your tribal decks

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:56 AM PST

    I'm always a sucker for tribals in card games. I have multiple versions of the usual goblins and orcs and I've dabbled with khajiit and skeleton builds. Want to see what you guys have been playing and have found some decent success with. Bonus points for dragons, interesting in making a dragon deck but I have no idea where to begin!

    submitted by /u/vinndictas
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a good deck that is built around High King Emeric?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 05:46 AM PST

    I really like the card and also I need a fresh deck since I just lost my 8th game in a row.

    submitted by /u/memebigboy2814
    [link] [comments]

    Unicorn

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 03:24 PM PST

    I've seen this deck pop up with unicorn and pilfer with the support that allows creatures with 1 power to strike twice. Can't say I'd seen anyone use unicorn well up until I saw it used over the weekend then I saw it in three different matches.

    submitted by /u/69Citrus69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment