• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 18, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends So there are no tie games in legends. Good to know.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends So there are no tie games in legends. Good to know.


    So there are no tie games in legends. Good to know.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I would like to invite you all to my discord for a new ESL monthly tournament series! Please feel free to join if you are interested in participating, I am going to attempt to run a few and see how it goes haha I hope to see you there!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:15 AM PST

    Why am I suddenly seeing a lot more invade decks in ranked.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 12:29 PM PST

    I just can't beat them ever like I start off very strong and then boom they get a lvl 4 or higher oblivion gate and I just cant stop it. I've already lost 3 times in a row against these decks right after I won 9 games in a row.

    submitted by /u/memebigboy2814
    [link] [comments]

    Vs Arena Tier List: Agility Commons

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 09:36 PM PST

    Vs Arena Tier List: Agility Commons

    Haven't seen many tier lists for Vs Arena, so here's my take on the Commons for what I consider the best Arena class, Agility.

    S Tier: Auto-pick, game-defining cards in all decks

    A Tier: Good all-round cards, can be game-defining in certain decks

    B Tier: Decent all-round cards, may be strong in certain decks

    C Tier: Mediocre, but playable cards

    D Tier: Weak but not unplayable cards

    E Tier: Terrible cards

    https://preview.redd.it/z3onsbmuja081.png?width=1155&format=png&auto=webp&s=6f13d24656fcd319a1156133aacbc090a887f967

    submitted by /u/PHJ101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment