• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 22, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I cant believe i got this on camera

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I cant believe i got this on camera


    I cant believe i got this on camera

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 02:20 PM PST

    Extra Soul Gem Bug?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 11:16 AM PST

    So i was trapping extras which was supposed to give me 45 gems.Right after i trapped i mistakenly opened a deck and closed it instantly.At that moment my gem amount went somewhere from 1070 to 14855.What am i supposed to do here?Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Achievement_Hunter56
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 08:58 PM PST

    Matchmaking doesnt work

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 11:19 AM PST

    I havent played the game in a few years, but I still have my account and cards. But when I try entering any match, i get a black screen for a few seconds then Im sent back to deck selection. Any ideas? Im on PC btw

    submitted by /u/DipTheChipy
    [link] [comments]

    Traitor

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:21 PM PST

    Whats keeps you playing?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 08:08 AM PST

    I really do miss this game, I loved the community and the youtubers/streamers, the gameplay and lore. It was all so fun. So for those of you that still play this game regularly, what keeps you playing?

    submitted by /u/HeatFireAsh
    [link] [comments]

    so i broke and decked out the AI... it wasnt playing anything for the last 20 rounds so i just started messing about and realized it was low on cards (the ventral terminus return to clockwork city act 2)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 12:31 AM PST

    New trend of BMing, or poor connection?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 07:34 PM PST

    It seems like ~75% of games I've been playing lately, people are using a majority of their clock even though they have no possible moves. (e.g. using the entire clock on turn one, and not playing a card).

    Is there an epidemic of connection difficulties (or maybe just a bad connection on my part), or have others noticed this as well? For reference I've noticed this starting a few days ago in tower and atronach rank.

    submitted by /u/AreYouAFuckinAss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment