• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 25, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends One of my favorite things to do. Merry Christmas btw

    Elder Scrolls: Legends One of my favorite things to do. Merry Christmas btw


    One of my favorite things to do. Merry Christmas btw

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 11:09 PM PST

    Guys... you are using Mudcrab Merchant wrong!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 12:12 AM PST

    You are not supposed to pick the best card. You pick the worst one. Because if you give your opponent the best card, they will think they got the worst card.

    This is psychological warfare 101. When you give your opponent the best card they will think: "Holy shit! If they gave me THIS card... WTF did THEY get?".

    Your opponent will now play his cards around the assumption that you have X, Y or Z card. The opponent will consider that your card, has better synergy with his deck - than the one you gave him. Causing them to misplay.

    It is often a better psychological terror strategy to give the opponent the best card. So yeah, what are you waiting for? Give me your best card.

    submitted by /u/Ouroboros612
    [link] [comments]

    Wow

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Yknow I was gonna just give out the card I bought by accident if no one had answers but since it got deleted I guess I wont

    submitted by /u/SingleFry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment