• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Weekly Challenge #5: How many cards can you draw with Faded Wraith?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Weekly Challenge #5: How many cards can you draw with Faded Wraith?


    Weekly Challenge #5: How many cards can you draw with Faded Wraith?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Press F to pay respects

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PST

    Pack opening from the Twin Gauntlet run this past weekend.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:42 AM PST

    Mudcrab Merchant does it again ��

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:24 AM PST

    QoL Request

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:59 AM PST

    QoL Request

    Dear Sparky

    If you get a prophecy item while several creatures in play, It is hard to see cards beneath. Please consider addressing this.

    Thank you

    https://preview.redd.it/5bpwp8tbn2y31.png?width=541&format=png&auto=webp&s=f1e53d764eeee0c50873da9763850bad07f32e1e

    submitted by /u/ArchmageNemo
    [link] [comments]

    Open letter to chaos1212 player

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:15 AM PST

    I just want to apologize for what could have looked like a rage quit, I just went low battery more quickly than I expected and my device turned off.

    We were having a great game, you were in a good position but I had some more tools to stall a couple of turns at least!

    I might seem pointless to come here and make a post for a DC in a casual game, but I really wanted to make sure nobody think that I could be the kind of player that rages quit.

    Sometimes I can taunt for a first or last rune prophecy but I would never rage quit either in ranked or casual.

    Regards IGN : UnuldurReinerg

    submitted by /u/SiuolReinerg
    [link] [comments]

    Doomcrag Warrior (Work In Progress)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Doomcrag Warrior is a favorite of mine but over time it has fallen due to several balance changes. That said, I've been trying to work on something since Moons of Elsweyr (Boneweaver sparked my interest). I went through a lot of iterations between Moons and Oblivion but it just never felt "good enough" until October 31st (Patch 2.15).

    The balance change to Hunter-Killers intrigued me and it found a spot in my latest take on Doomcrag Warrior and the deck felt like it was in a better place. I'm still not 100% happy with where it stands, specifically I have 3 slots that I'm unsure of.

    Rather than list what I've tried, I figured I'd leave it more or less open to the folks on Reddit to see what they suggest.

    https://www.legends-decks.com/deck/72518/doomcrag-warrior-work-in-progress

    ^ It is a private list, but it should be view-able with a direct link. One last item worth mentioning:

    Horse Armor is NOT in the deck, Legends-Decks requires you to meet the minimum deck building requirements so I had to represent the 3 slots I'm still trying to fill with something and that seemed just out of place enough to work as filler.

    I appreciate any feedback!

    submitted by /u/RedditViewer1985
    [link] [comments]

    Gates should require a sigil stone support

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:18 AM PST

    Just an idea which I saw commented. What if Oblivion Invasion 0 cost cards summoned the gate and a Sigil Stone support. Removing the support would kill the gate (but not remove it) requiring another invasion card to reactivate, resummon another Sigil Stone and put the gate back at level 1. This is basically how you dealt with it in the game and is a Nerf too.

    submitted by /u/meereenbeans
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, im nee to The Game and im really confused with Deck building. I tried with some YouTube Videos but its hard to Unserstand (at least for me as a Noob��) .. could someone help me please to build a decent Deck? I think they are all i got in The Video. Thanks for helping! Sorry for my Bad english ✌

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:33 AM PST

    So Apex Predator happened and...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:05 PM PST

    warpmeta november qualifier #2

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:14 AM PST

    there was no official stream yesterday, but you can find some games here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/506848533

    there is some invade, but not much so definitely enjoyable to watch

    submitted by /u/jele77
    [link] [comments]

    Is the alt art doppleganger coming back (or becoming craftable for people who have a copy)?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:29 AM PST

    Don't know how I managed to mess up this bad. I thought that the registration ended at the same time as the event, and only got around to playing the Gauntlet now, so I was surprised to find I could only get one copy of Doppleganger before not being able to enter the gauntlet again. Just curious if this is fixable for me, because that alt art is really nice.

    submitted by /u/Karimo101
    [link] [comments]

    Aela the Huntress

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:48 AM PST

    Can this game be played on BlueStacks?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PST

    My poor opponent

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:09 PM PST

    5 custom cards and a buff to my favorite invade card :)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:45 AM PST

    ��Made this for y'all��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    Inspired by the latest wallpapers being posted.

    It could be fun to use in a few applications.

    -Enjoy

    Active Background

    submitted by /u/AbellWild
    [link] [comments]

    Twin Gauntlet Rank 16 Deck

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:24 PM PST

    Had 3 great runs with this burn assassin deck. Currently sitting at rank 16 (user name is patmagroin). Considering I just switched from Hearthstone last month, I'm super pumped!

    SPAEomaAcypVAXnMoeumdIsUswixnLwdrCbOcfcIdMitjHdhqhkXdVvKwfxcAA

    submitted by /u/turn1concede
    [link] [comments]

    Arena Matchmaking Problems

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:01 AM PST

    Don't blame me. Blame Ianbits

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:14 PM PST

    Reddit TESL Tournament #2 - Round 3/4 - Deadline: Nov 17, 11pm EST

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:34 PM PST

    Weekly Roundup Post - 11/11/2019

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:17 PM PST

    submitted by /u/teachua79
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment