• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends PSA: Forsaken Champion works well with mudcrabs

    Elder Scrolls: Legends PSA: Forsaken Champion works well with mudcrabs


    PSA: Forsaken Champion works well with mudcrabs

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    "Regular" Invade or as IanBits says "Single Gate Invade" is still impossible to beat with an average deck without drawing specific answers for gates.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Seriously, I don't know what the deal is with this mechanic. You guys can rant and rave about how the combo portion of it is destroying you in tournaments and competitive play, and maybe that's the case, but you cannot use the combo invade deck to mitigate how damaging the regular invade mechanic is for a player like me.

    Whenever I go up against these decks, I have a very specific plan: jam everything shadow lane. Yet despite me doing my best, I cannot kill the gate before I just lose. Actually last night is a great example. I played, without exaggeration, around 8 lethal creatures in a row in the shadow lane from turn 2 against someone who opened up with gate. I was never able to kill the gate - between wards, guards, keyword high rolls, etc.

    So SparkyPants, what is your deal? Do you make this overpowered mechanic to sell card packs to players and then eventually nerf it after everyone has spent their money because the mechanic is broken?

    Let me be very clear. this mechanic is killing the game for the casual player like me who doesn't want to play it. Take any average deck that doesn't built in a specific answer and 9 times out of 10 we just cannot kill the gate even if we flood the shadow lane from turn 1. And even if we do, it's extremely binary gameplay... eiher you kill the gate and win or you are prevented from killing it because it gains health so fast and your opponent is protecting it, so you lose.

    I am a big fan of this game but I dont feel like anything is being done to address this problem. Invade is too popular, too good, and creates too much of a burn out for me and a lot of my friends who have already quit.

    I too am now putting down the game until I hear something done about this. I have seen making it so gates gain less health or start with lower health, which for me, is the hard limit I stick by until I reinstall this game, because otherwise I cannot justify wasting my time with how unfun the gameplay has become.

    submitted by /u/Invictus931
    [link] [comments]

    I think the invade nerfs didn't go far enough.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:38 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/yj1u6Jh.jpg

    The opponent had an empty board at the start of the turn.

    I remember how people complained about Slay Ebonheart, how it was uninteractive and a 11 mana combo from hand ( NTL + squish) was OP. Well, this is clearly much worse. The current invade combo is more than crazy. I fail to see how this is healthy for the game.

    There is no way you can recover from this. The only way is to play aggro and win before they get going on turn 7 / 8. The density of prophecy cards in invade decks makes this a lot more difficult, btw.

    Building an invade specific counter deck (execute, gourmet, lethal pings) does not work either when they can bounce the gates back to their hand. This needs to be addressed in future balance changes. Gates should not be treated as normal creatures. The interactions need to be very limited, in my opinion. And why is it even allowed to have more than one gate active at a time?

    On a final note:I absolutely love this game. That's the reason I post here. I don't blame the devs or anything, I just would love to see this issue acknowledged and - hopefully - fixed. I love the diverse meta and the hundreds of different ways to build a deck. I think this game is the best card game I've ever played. Hopefully it stays like that.

    submitted by /u/Tolkirsche37
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to filter which cards we DON'T have in our collection?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:22 AM PST

    If there is let me know, otherwise I'd like to see one implemented. Soul trappable cards that we are yet to obtain. It would be much easier to determine what I should craft next if I can figure out faster what I don't have.

    submitted by /u/Helelix
    [link] [comments]

    Bake-off

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:10 PM PST

    10 hours from this post, WarpMeta's second November Qualifier will be held! Click on the link to sign up

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:10 PM PST

    Bug: Mythic Dawn Acolyte

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:07 AM PST

    I had two Mythic Dawn Acolytes on the board, one I summoned, and one I got from Doppelganger. I invaded before I played the Doppelganger but that shouldn't matter. At the end of the turn, I was only able to Deal 2 damage once. I should have been able to deal two lots of 2 damage. I just lost a game in the gauntlet because of this unfortunately

    submitted by /u/Rukaven
    [link] [comments]

    Does marauder chieftain pair well with ruby throne?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:29 AM PST

    If you're bored on this Saturday afternoon, take a look at my newly released TESL fun moment selection c;

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:31 PM PST

    The single most important question about TESL right now, yet no one is asking it...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:28 PM PST

    What does Post Malone think about invade?

    submitted by /u/someBrad
    [link] [comments]

    Defense of Bruma and Withered Hand Cultist Interaction

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:05 PM PST

    My opponent had Withered Hand Cultist on the board which increased my Defense of Bruma to a 6 cost action. With 3 friendly creatures on the board with over 5 Health Defense of Bruma should cost 0, no? But it ended up costing 2. Is this interaction correct?

    submitted by /u/Gradiusic
    [link] [comments]

    Restore Magicka / Second Turn Cheat?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    Hello all. I'm fairly new to TESL, but have played many hundreds of hours of Hearthstone/Faeria/Minion Masters without ever having encountered anything that appeared to be blatant cheating (by a human opponent). In 25 hours of TESL I have encountered it twice. The sequence of events goes like this:

    1. It is my opponent's turn, I have obvious lethal next turn
    2. He plays several cards of no particular relevance, spending all of his magicka
    3. He stalls for a moment
    4. His magicka completely restores and he draws a card as if it becomes his turn again
    5. He wins by using his recently played cards to attack on the same turn

    The first time this happened, I did not catch the person's name. I figured it must have been some glitch where it incorrectly registered the end of my turn before I noticed. The second time it could not have been. I was concerned that it was happening again, so I watched my magicka closely, and I am certain that it never became my turn. Unfortunately, it was a match against "Imperial Guest", so there's nothing to be done.

    Am I missing something? I have not found an invisible card that gives you a second turn, but I am still somewhat new, so there could be a rational explanation.

    submitted by /u/Bothered_Withersby
    [link] [comments]

    Bug/poor wording: Mehrunes Dagon's Flayer

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:39 PM PST

    The text on {{Mehrune Dagon's Flayer}} reads: At the start of your turn, deal 1 damage to another friendly creature and give it +2/+0.

    But, if you have a creature with only one health left, you don't need to deal damage to that friendly creature.

    So the text should properly read: At the start of your turn, /YOU MAY/ deal 1 damage to another friendly creature and give it +2/+0.

    Right?

    submitted by /u/spedizione_ateniese
    [link] [comments]

    shoutout orc guest.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:08 PM PST

    shoutout orc guest.

    never posted on here but this was the most fun I've ever had on this game, first time playing with hannibal & orc guest gave 0 fucks as he let me go apeshit with cleansing the dark state of necromancy from tamriel in the twin gauntlet until he ran out of cards.

    you're my hero, orc guest

    https://preview.redd.it/dnkarrd23rx31.png?width=2476&format=png&auto=webp&s=f989bb7373d718967e396d229399379d0bb489d7

    submitted by /u/Galvies
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer Reflective Automaton or Temple Conjurer for your Alfiq?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:19 PM PST

    I want to know a final answer. Will the annoying Invade be changed or not ?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:06 PM PST

    Just as title. Will it be changed , or we are stuck with deck, and the Devs think it's a wow cool mechanic. If the Devs think it's a cool idea , I'm leaving this game. Let them enjoy it

    submitted by /u/Crypt0mason
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment