• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Weekly Challenge #7: How many of your creatures were destroyed?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Weekly Challenge #7: How many of your creatures were destroyed?


    Weekly Challenge #7: How many of your creatures were destroyed?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:29 AM PST

    [INSANE EFFORT] pre-nerf invade be like

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Thanks for the Thanksgiving gift Sparky!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:15 PM PST

    Today I made an experiment

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:39 AM PST

    So today I threw together an Hllaalu deck with all the cards I need for some titles (stuff like Syl, Thadon, Hook, Orb, Altar of despair, Trouble Seeker, Elixirs, etc.) turnt off auto squelch and played ~40 games in casual

    I knew before I started that everyone is going full tryhard mode because 15 gold and a common is life so I didn't care but what really surprised me (or not?) was the amount of people BM'ing once they realized they will have an easy game (I made stupid trades with hook, sacrificed every creature immideatly to the altar and all that). Invade players were obviously the worst. At least 60% of the players I've met were spamming emotes, taunting etc.

    So my question is: why do players behave like that? And this is not a salty one here, I just like to discuss this with you guys.

    submitted by /u/plyzd
    [link] [comments]

    Legend! Aggro/Move Monk | The Elder Scrolls Legends

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:27 AM PST

    Thank you for the packs, Sparky.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:35 PM PST

    Also a question. Did these packs have a higher rate of dropping a legendary? Because I got one in each pack.

    submitted by /u/NerfMantikoraPls
    [link] [comments]

    Godpack for thanksgiving!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:35 AM PST

    Meta: Folks who just made legend for the first time...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:28 PM PST

    Congrats! I love to see the posts, and just ask...that you share your deck!

    I'm always curious to see what people are playing, especially those who are having their best success

    submitted by /u/spedizione_ateniese
    [link] [comments]

    Sooo, I never received 3,600 gems, who else? YELP

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:34 AM PST

    Please help us @sparkypants. Username: xenorizos

    submitted by /u/Forsakenkiddo
    [link] [comments]

    The mulligan says it all

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:30 PM PST

    How does ranked matchmaking work?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:12 AM PST

    How does ranked matchmaking work?

    I am often matched with higher ranked opponents. I see this happening VERY frequently.
    If I'm at rank 11 I get rank 9 opponents, if i'm at 9 I get rank 7. Shouldn't players be matched against players of the same rank?

    https://preview.redd.it/x0iw4sd7ue141.png?width=346&format=png&auto=webp&s=83e85a5cac9a39bcd6f0bc987e3f5d552a49e8fb

    submitted by /u/Tactical_Pause
    [link] [comments]

    87 max magicka

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PST

    87 max magicka

    87 max magicka!

    Managed to reach 87 max magicka (in Story Mode).

    Thanks to 2 Determined Suppliers and lots of items.

    PS: I didn't try to win, just to finish an "equip items" daily quest.

    submitted by /u/Eran0s
    [link] [comments]

    Meta at rank 5

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:19 AM PST

    What is with all the singletons at rank 5?

    I am currently at rank 6, and every matchup has been with a singleton rank 5!!

    Stopped me in my tracks!!

    submitted by /u/BinaryEgo
    [link] [comments]

    Would be cool if we could make and play invalid decks to test gauntlet and have custom community tournaments

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    When making a deck it would be cool if there was a checkbox that would disable deck condition requirements. That way you could make decks that would used in the gauntlets. Also, there doesn't have to be a whole mode, but an ability to play with invalid decks against friends would be awesome. You could test gauntlet decks against your friends and the community could make tournaments with special rules. Thoughts ?

    submitted by /u/Twitch-tv-obanye
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks sparky!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:13 PM PST

    Butthurt players

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Just had an opponent cuss me out in chat because I didnt finish him off with the open attack I had for lethal, but instead I play Dragonfire night to break my rune and draw my next card. The user (who's name I won't mention) is a top 50 legend, first messages saying "wasting time", quickly follows with "do you think I give a f*ck what you had in your hand", then states "lucky b.s."

    The reason I didn't just attack with the open creature was because I was play testing and wanted to see what my alternative options would have been if my threats were answered. This whole process took at most an extra 8 seconds.

    My point in posting this is if you feel the need to berate someone because you automatically assume they are taunting, think twice. This is a game and shouldn't be taken so seriously. If you feel the need to have such an outburst over an extra 8 seconds of your life, you need mental help.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/NRO_ENTERTAINMENT
    [link] [comments]

    Orc Gang #2

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment