• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Deck Tech Wednesday, December 25th, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Deck Tech Wednesday, December 25th, 2019


    Deck Tech Wednesday, December 25th, 2019

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:22 AM PST

    Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! What's everyone been playing? Anyone have anything spicy to share? Need some help rounding out a deck? Feel free to post.

    submitted by /u/Stalinski13
    [link] [comments]

    Festival of Madness - Day 10 - Premium Alfiq Cardback

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:29 PM PST

    My homebrewed Mid Consume Ebonheart deck - looking for review and critique! :)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:46 AM PST

    https://www.legends-decks.com/deck/74019/mid-consume-ebonheart

    Howdy, all, and Merry Christmas!

    I've just cooked this deck up after receiving a "Consume X amount of creatures" daily order, since I wanted to get creative with how I completed said order. The deck is mostly a mid-rangey assortment of Ebonheart staples (like Thieves' Guild Recruit and Haunting Spirit), Consume creatures (such as Pact Outcast and Euraxian Berserker), and Veteran creatures (such as Great Moot Squire and Inspiring Soldier).

    The only really strange thing in the deck (in my opinion, at least) is the inclusion of the Veteran creatures. I've mainly included them as fodder for Pact Outcast, but they're also decent cards in and of themselves.

    If you have any questions or criticisms, feel free to point them out in the comments; otherwise, remember to have a great Christmas, and a fantastic New Year! :)

    submitted by /u/RedHood1019
    [link] [comments]

    WTF, I did not receive a card pack for my daily quest

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:46 AM PST

    I just went through a daily quest (I had to make 20 thefts), the reward was a pack of cards, but when I went through it didn't give it to me, on the contrary, It wrote that I have minus 1 pack, fortunately I just have 0 pack on the menu (because I don't want to be a debtor of the pack of cards, because I completed the quest)

    Should I write to support, and if so, which items should I choose?

    submitted by /u/maxandkon
    [link] [comments]

    First time I’ve ever made Legend rank in ANY game! I played Hearthstone from Alpha and made the switch to TESL during the Hong Kong debacle. I’m so proud even though this is a “dying” game. I never once net-decked, just observed what cards I liked and made a deck using them. Merry Christmas!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    Did I miss something?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Tier list of the current meta?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Some definitions

    Tier 0 - immensely overpowered, no competition

    Tier 1 - dominant strategy

    Tier 2 - good

    Tier 3 - viable

    Tier 4 - bad

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Gennds_
    [link] [comments]

    Sorcerer deck: suggesrions?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Got a new deck for ya, boys!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:28 AM PST

    Custom Card thread ? I’ll start.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    Apex LEGENDS, Elder Scrolls LEGENDS, Coincidence? [Apex Legends Custom Cards]

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    My 'daily reward' FINALLY i got a good looking card back! :)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:36 PM PST

    I’m experimenting with making items. I hardly use them in game but I always get ideas for certain things. This ones fresh out of the oven.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:40 PM PST

    Thank you those for the feedback on my custom cards. I made some tweaks and fixed some things I missed that I hope would suffice better. Here’s my current custom cards.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment