• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends OP Tevanni or Nah?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends OP Tevanni or Nah?


    OP Tevanni or Nah?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:50 AM PST

    Last night, while opening one of my three festival of madness packs, I got one... I got my very first one. The game is on its last leg. But I got one. It was a merry Christmas indeed

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Festival of Madness - Day 11

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:15 PM PST

    Grand Melee this weekend

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:27 AM PST

    So how does this work?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Can we have a free craft week like a week or so before server shutdown?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:16 PM PST

    Just thinking maybe we could have a week of where the soul gem cost of crafting all cards becomes free before the shutdown.

    Would be a nice little party where we get to go crazy with our collections and what not.

    submitted by /u/Jaxc1w
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes Featival of Madness offers seems to be resilent to clicking away...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:26 AM PST

    I mean, I click the buy/free button, and the window just stays here. And I don't even know if the offer had been taken. Anyone?

    submitted by /u/Kharsirr
    [link] [comments]

    5 Winners for Season for Giving - DurableDiction, BrockMister, lookingtochill, WhenZenFeigns, Guyote_

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    how arena rewards work now?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:51 PM PST

    I just won the arena for all 9 victories, but as a result it gave me: a few coins, a little soul stones and 2 packs of cards. although if I'm not mistaken, earlier for this I was given 2 page awards. which is surprising when I went through the arena with fewer victories it gave me: a little coins, 3 packs of cards and a little less soul stones than last time (by destroying duplicates I got even more soul stones) So, is it so random that favors me, or is it really such a strange reward system now? if the second, then can someone pls explain how exactly all this works

    submitted by /u/maxandkon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment