• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Guess I'll take the new card for a spin 😎

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Guess I'll take the new card for a spin ��


    Guess I'll take the new card for a spin ��

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    In these dark times, I decided to finally Unite The Houses for the first time.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    Festival of Madness - Day 16

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:11 PM PST

    My Actions are growing stronger, tougher...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    Help me improve my big dude aggro deck

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Help me improve my big dude aggro deck

    I've struggled a lot these last few months finding a deck that suits my playstyle that I also manage to level up in ranked with. I've been stuck in rank 4-5 for a long time. On a whim I made this deck with lots of big dudes last week, and to my surprise it took me to rank 1. It feels very unfinished, and I honestly didn't think it would do me any good. But it did, so now I want to see if it can be improved for next month. Can you help?

    Here comes my own thoughts on the cards, apologies for the wall of text. + my English can always improve :)

    The pros: The deck can sometimes contest board in the beginning/mid game, because the big dudes have decent stats. And when I want to push, they hit hard. Cards like Kynreeve, Sower of Revenge and Shadowfen has often helped me close games. Champion of arena is nice if I need to regain some of the board fast, or if I need kill something in the shadow lane. Decent amount of prophecies too, for other aggro matchups.

    The cons: Afflicted Alit can push some extra damage, but with it's 1 health is often feels like a shoddy early play. Circle Initiate is nice, but I have to play it as a 2-2 too often. Hllalu sharpshooter can be nice late game to help close games, or coupled with rapid shot. But if I get it early it's often a dud. At first I used Earthbone Spinner, but I have too many 4-cost creatures. Which brings me to the last point. Without the ring, turn 1-3 oftentimes is spent doing nothing.

    Unsure: False incarnate. I like the idea of denying the opponent life gain, but it probably only matters in a few matchups. Plus, I only have 1 copy. Militant Chieftain & Zumog Phoom. So far they've actually been very helpful, by pulling back my other orcs, or by re-summoning cards that can stop guards. But they are slow, and the mileage of their effect can vary. Unstoppable Rage. I only have a few breakthrough creatures, so till now it has only served as an 8-cost removal tool. Should I remove it, or maybe get more breakthrough creatures?

    Forgot decklist, sorry. Picture added to post, and here is deck code: SPAHhqkBvZfcmUgcrkAOyJoRyAjRbKakbYdemtmGgqirahwsAFnNhUkZtEfb

    https://preview.redd.it/dujfnwb3mz741.jpg?width=1426&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8b65ed17af03b7c6f794c6c8b7a9fab3c711b680

    submitted by /u/flipyourface
    [link] [comments]

    Why do creatures damage each other when only one creature initiates the attack?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Or more accurately, why should creatures damage each other this way? If a creature initiates an attack, why not just damage the creature it is attacking, leaving the attacker unscathed? I'm not saying that the existing mechanic is bad by any means, I'm actually just trying to understand your take on why this mechanic is present in so many card games. What benefits comes from this type of "battle" attack system? How is it superior to a system where only the attacking creature deals damage? I'm very curious about this from a game design standpoint.

    submitted by /u/TurkeyCarverFriend
    [link] [comments]

    Been gone for a few months and I guess this is a thing now.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:37 PM PST

    I’ve never been close to top 100 on the last day of the month. I want those top 100 sleeves SO bad!! Currently sitting at #194..I got up to #150 yesterday before dropping a bit. Realistically do I have a shot to get top 100 before tomorrow? Not sure what number I’d have to get to to be safe

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:30 AM PST

    Tried my hand at designing a small Dawnguard Expansion

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Weekday Card Discussion Thread - Obstinate Goat | December 30, 2019

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:59 PM PST

    Weekday Card Discussion Thread - Obstinate Goat | December 30, 2019

    Hello everyone and welcome to the latest card discussion thread! This time we are discussing Obstinate Goat.

    Please feel free to talk about anything you find interesting about the card: design, effect on the meta, the art, sounds, animations, lore or anything else.

    https://preview.redd.it/hsz3iiollv741.png?width=409&format=png&auto=webp&s=8267793f631cace188426b24eed991821c19e60b

    Set: Tamriel Collection

    Constructed Rating*: 3.2/5

    Arena Rating*: 2.0/5

    *Constructed and Arena Ratings are a based on community votes on Legends-Decks. Remember to rate cards if you feel these ratings are not accurate.

    Example Decklist: Goat Monk! by Censing

    Trivia: He is a goat and he doesn't take shit from anyone.

    For more stats and decklists, try Legends-Decks or visit Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages for more information!

    <-- Previous Discussion: Weekend Card Discussion Thread - Altar of Spellmaking | December 28, 2019

    submitted by /u/MillenialSage
    [link] [comments]

    Just saw this game on mobile and sick of Hearthstone.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:36 AM PST

    Worth getting into or is it a near impossible barrier of entry like Hearthstone?

    submitted by /u/Nickamin
    [link] [comments]

    happened again to me!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:17 AM PST

    need help for invasion deck

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment