• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I will continue my journey here guys!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I will continue my journey here guys!


    I will continue my journey here guys!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:21 AM PST

    Festival of Sadness continues. What'd you pull?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Changing thoughts.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    I may have been incorrect with my approach of the card cycling. I've always argued against the community especially against U/teachua and u/dtblayde

    I never wanted it to be like heartstone but card cycling seems to work, generate income and it has been around for a very long time.

    I think if they brought over what they done with the Asian client and Included card cycling it would save the game. Keep vets cards that can only be played causally and generate new seasons cards while in ranked.

    submitted by /u/Ironmanmason
    [link] [comments]

    For the Empire

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:16 AM PST

    What is a good grunt spam deck for Imperials.

    submitted by /u/Ferron9909
    [link] [comments]

    Ring Chaser Deck

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:02 AM PST

    SPAEanpLgOezABxVAXmHqLBfdJsNojBculoMbGBnlIfVgPflcPjHwrmijUkFdMug

    submitted by /u/Ironmanmason
    [link] [comments]

    I am out of the loop, why is this game dying?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Seems to be fine to me?

    submitted by /u/SmallPoxBread
    [link] [comments]

    Weekday Card Discussion Thread - Explore | December 16, 2019

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:09 PM PST

    Weekday Card Discussion Thread - Explore | December 16, 2019

    Hello everyone and welcome to the latest card discussion thread! This time we are discussing Explore.

    Please feel free to talk about anything you find interesting about the card: design, effect on the meta, the art, sounds, animations, lore or anything else.

    https://preview.redd.it/nirln659q3541.png?width=409&format=png&auto=webp&s=ac2d574f174eb070d61f1dff041514c1963479be

    Set: Tamriel Collection

    Constructed Rating*: There are no votes at this time.

    Arena Rating*: There are no votes at this time.

    *Constructed and Arena Ratings are a based on community votes on Legends-Decks. Remember to rate cards if you feel these ratings are not accurate.

    Example Decklist: Spellmaker's Guide by Wabbstarful

    Trivia: By the Nine, is that a RAT?

    For more stats and decklists, try Legends-Decks or visit Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages for more information!

    <-- Previous Discussion: Weekend Card Discussion Thread - Enchanted Ring | December 14, 2019

    submitted by /u/MillenialSage
    [link] [comments]

    REACH 100 LIFE WILL NOT SAVE YOU OF THE OTK

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    Reddit TESL Tournament #3 - Round 4/4 (Final) - Deadline: Dec 22, 11pm EST

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    Allegiance Gauntlet (Dec. 13-16): Top 100 Players

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:12 PM PST

    Collecting Dark Brotherhood on the Asian client

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:17 AM PST

    I thought finishing the story would unlock all the cards, but I only got about half of them. Now it looks like it's either one card every 12 hours or spend a bunch of crown coins. Anyone know of another way? I tried Master mode but that only gives gems.

    submitted by /u/kvorum81
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't logged in for a week

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:27 AM PST

    It feels like walking past my dead grandma's house.

    submitted by /u/TheDetachedRetina
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to get into the game. Can you guys recommend me a game?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    I wanted to try this game or eternal however, i just found out that this game is coming to and end. I was going to download it but not anymore.

    So whats a game that you guys recommend? One with playerbase and kind of f2p friendly. May end up investing if i really like it though.

    Definitely not going for magic/hearthstone because it's definitely not f2p friendly. Also i want to play it on Android obvs. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/TheDinosaurWalker
    [link] [comments]

    This game made me Reee so much, when they played 3 2drops till turn 3 and used all 3 ringcharges and got a first rune prophecy, but well i got lucky and still won, because they decided to give me cards

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:22 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment