• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Not that anyone probably cares anymore but...

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Not that anyone probably cares anymore but...


    Not that anyone probably cares anymore but...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    I'd love to know the current Meta, at least what are considered top tier decks now? We used to know, but nothing will ever be updated again..,😕

    submitted by /u/dungeoncrawler2
    [link] [comments]

    On the fourth day of SHEOGORATH, my MADGOD gave to me...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:37 PM PST

    MAD MAX | OTK « Schizophrenic » Warrior [GAMEPLAY]

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:50 AM PST

    Thanks to CVH for the amazing diversity of packs in Lucky Gauntlet rewards

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:53 PM PST

    The Engineer title

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:00 AM PST

    So how does this work? Only assemble counts? I swear to Sotha Sil I had 10+ power and health Factotums multiple time thanks to Galyn and handbuffs but it never unlocked for me :/

    submitted by /u/plyzd
    [link] [comments]

    OTK Giant Feet Deck

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:50 AM PST

    Not sure if said yet but, who else noticed that Dremora Channeler got changed to Xivkyn Channeler?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:56 PM PST

    I remember a post that originally pointed out the flaw months ago. Cool to see they fixed it!

    submitted by /u/Wabbstarful
    [link] [comments]

    TESL ASIA megathread

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:59 AM PST

    Mods please consider making a tesl Asia invasion megathread. The posts are about as cancerous as invade complaints and bug threads and really it's a different game and not what 27k people joined this community to read or hear about. The end

    submitted by /u/Capgunvoltron
    [link] [comments]

    50 card aggro decks are the most cancerous way to play the game, change my mind.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    I play card games like this fairly casually, but I was always a fan of magic back in the day. As a fan of the Elder scrolls, this seemed like a good choice! It's really surprising to me that people complain about prophecy cards when it's the only real counter cards available. In Magic, you have to make strategic decisions since you're opponent could be saving for counter cards, here it just seems like you smash face and hope for the best. It seems to me that the vast majority of the player base realizes this, and takes advantage of it.

    I can't say I was surprised to hear this game is done for either, it's definitely a cool card game, with some of the best visuals and card art I've seen in any game of it's genre. ( Not a high number, I'm sure)

    submitted by /u/Seleth044
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment