• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Got a pretty cool christmas gift from my 9th win today

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Got a pretty cool christmas gift from my 9th win today


    Got a pretty cool christmas gift from my 9th win today

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:44 AM PST

    Shouldn't the lucky lane allow only 3 creatures?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    Festival of Madness - Day 5

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:25 PM PST

    Lucky Gauntlet theorycrafting aka bad deckbuilder support group

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:14 AM PST

    So I have come to terms with the reality that no one is going to Choate me over the hump for this and future gauntlets. So I want to invite other bad deckbuilders who enjoy gauntlets to join with me in trying to build one or more decent decks. If good deckbuilders want to help us out, I for one would appreciate it. I'll put my initial ideas in a comment (because I want to tag folks).

    submitted by /u/someBrad
    [link] [comments]

    Who moved my Moon Sugar? (source: TESL Asia)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    Arkon Arena, a new community tournament. (details in comments)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:44 PM PST

    This festival is definitely making me go mad!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    I'm trying to save up coins to get the first episode of the Darkbrother hood story but every single day there's a VERY COOL thing going up for sale at 100 coins... it's driving me insane since it's legitimately like going through a mall during black Friday but you can't buy anything!

    Ive succumbed to it briefly by getting the legendary core card..... I've got a viper nest thing.... n o t w o r t h i t

    submitted by /u/viinolul
    [link] [comments]

    No Tamriel Collection for European players?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:41 AM PST

    I use a polish client for TESL and afaik there was no Tamriel Collection or Festival of Madness notifications after news from Bethesda abandoning the project. Are these only in an US version of the game?

    submitted by /u/caretotiemyshoes
    [link] [comments]

    SirProok - TESL Meme Deck: Plotlaalu You

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:34 PM PST

    Rate/Roast my deck!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:49 PM PST

    I call it: Lunar Aldmeri Legion

    Started it for the Wax/Wane daily quest and it ended up morphing into something I enjoy playing quite a bit. Also been somewhat somewhat successful in the ladder, I'd say around a 60-70% percent win rate. To be fair I just hit tier 4 this month so make of it what you will.

    SPAGeDjCsxfFqAtLAPwUvMudiKlYnxtksHdBsywFwIwqwHvFANwowRnBgpwGtAoOjEtgefdWtjwV

    submitted by /u/SitharioftheSenate
    [link] [comments]

    Attrition is even more annoying now thanks to A New Era

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:27 AM PST

    Apologies in advance that I have to write this little rant. But attrition decks are insanely strong where I am right now (rank 8) and it's sucking all the fun out of my Dragon jank. Attrition Empire has literally every tool needed to burst all my blood vessels:

    • They have 3 copies of Execute, Cast into Time, Javelin, Edict, Mummify, and Deathpriest. They also run Shadowfen Priest, which just so happens to disable all of my awesome dragons.
    • They also have access to Shearpoint Dragon and the whole debuff package associated with said card. So if I play something small, it's going to get zapped with Curses or stuff like that (most of my small drops don't have much health).
    • They have Determined Supplier and the means to buff it to obscene levels, meaning they often have 15-17 magicka while I'm sitting on 12 with no cards in hand (yeah, the no cards in hand thing hurts too). The same holds true for Faded Wraith, meaning I can't just run them out of cards.
    • But finally, and worst of all, are those atrocious board clears: Dawn's Wrath and A New Era. I might be able to take on Attrition Empire without these but they push it to complete overkill status. New Era is especially insulting since it hits both lanes and steals my creatures. That's the kind of card that should never have existed. But it does, so I have to deal with it somehow.

    So, does anyone know how to counter attrition? It seems everything I throw at it falls flat, and it's not like CVH is going to go delete A New Era or something.

    submitted by /u/Karimo101
    [link] [comments]

    altar of despair

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    need this card to finish up the title. card is from the madhouse collection. do not see that in the store. was it a special deal? can i still get it?

    submitted by /u/Max_Immelmann
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment