• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Any NON-invade good guildsworn decks that I

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Any NON-invade good guildsworn decks that I


    Any NON-invade good guildsworn decks that I

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:41 AM PST

    can play? I'd rather not get on board the invade train. If not good then just better than average, I just have a quest I'd like to do.

    submitted by /u/hashim65
    [link] [comments]

    THE GRIND!! : chapter 17

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Jan 22

    Today was going to be a singleton day.....

    I had not played it in a while and was getting the itch for it, I know I was risking rank, but I decided not to care..... just wanted to have fun as last week has been slow and a bit mundane....

    Starting the day at #7 ( down 2 ), I initially did well and was sitting at 8-4 with loads of fun games, before i had a string of bad beats.... A few top deck tazcad's and silences later by my worst matchup ( green aggro ), I found myself even for the day and sitting in the #20's...

    Singleton telvanni went 9-9 (50% WR)

    I think the deck is outdated now, needs to be tweaked again and curve needs lowered for the meta but cant do that this month....

    With a sad heart had to go back to aggro....

    Aggro telvanni went 7-2 (77.8% WR)

    That got me back to #15.... I think my chances for #1 are very bleak now..... I may have to grind hard this weekend to break into top #10 again....

    Last week is very tough, it does not matter how good you are, going for #10 in last week is rough, it is not an eventuality for anyone and has to be earned....

    It also means I probably can not afford to switch decks anymore.... :(

    Month total so far: 410 games 290-120 (70.7%) current rank: #15

    Deck codes and winrates:

    Aggro telvanni: 80-22 (78.4%)

    SPAJjVjHmxpPuGigvZkAaAAMdIkYnMomakeQpeqhdVkgeXnNAOkVoeovoMrCbldyhUsmbYhSdhxdvD

    Singleton telvanni: 73-53 (58%)

    SPCXovoMqyrCvKhUsmvPeXjHspmcqFnNuGiglIrPmOaVtDbDeQgsgujVoeoEsHeFwHnwwwqkqgvDdvlCxdxuyByihSxjkufRbUakbObWgwmmdojyqBxSiyliqTblrggOjtohuipPkPaAdVvZpemxlHqoxhAAAA

    submitted by /u/gumchoo
    [link] [comments]

    TESL Asia New Years Event Details

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:10 PM PST

    The New Year event started today for TESL Asia, so I wanted to give a quick breakdown of all the rewards that are possible if you complete all of the tasks. Most of them can even be completed in casual! The event runs for the next week.

    Total Rewards:

    50 Random Rare Cards

    25 Random Epic Cards

    1000 Coins

    New Year Card back!

    The tasks are all very easily doable as well. They are 1,3,5,10, and 15 wins in ranked, and using each attribute for 1,3,5,10, and 15 wins. So in theory, the entire event can be completed in only 45 games with a perfect win rate. Great way to build up a new collection.

    submitted by /u/DTBlayde
    [link] [comments]

    No card backs on mobile?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Hey guys, ive unlocked 2 different card backs in the game at this stage but cant find where to edit them.

    I've read old posts saying it's in the attributes tab but its not there.

    EDIT: SOLVED

    The trick is that you CANNOT be currently editing a deck. You must go to the attributes tab BEFORE you click on any of your decks.

    I thought my game was glitched as fuck

    submitted by /u/t3kwytch3r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment