• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends The Golden.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends The Golden.


    The Golden.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:13 AM PST

    where alternative cards' art are stored in files

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    I want to add new art from alternative cards to the wiki (for example, for "Divine Fervor"), but no matter how much I look in the files I can't find anyone can tell where they can be located?

    submitted by /u/maxandkon
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I've earned the title

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Halls of colossus has stopped working completely, whenever I draw and play the card The icon appears and I click on it and the number goes down but I don’t get the chance to play a dragon, what’s going on, that card needs to be removed if it is no longer playable?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:53 AM PST

    A question about limited time offers

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Hey everyone. I had to create a new account, and then was offered a limited time special offer Brotherhood story pack, which I have brought.
    Now I am waiting for the next limited time special offers Clockwork city, and Isles of Madness (and hopefully the collections packs; Madhouse, frostspark, forgotten hero).
    is there any way to trigger or perhaps request these limited time special offers? Or do I simply have to be patient and wait? Cheers guys

    submitted by /u/HowCanWeExist
    [link] [comments]

    Why so many 'unplayable' cards?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:46 PM PST

    I don't understand why a game would utilize aforementioned cards that are 'unplayable' by community consensus. The reality is that out of close to 1000 cards, how many do you think are actually unplayable in ladder if you want to consistently advance up to Legend? Half? More? I find that increasingly frustrating and limiting as I see wave after wave of the same decks (Invade not being the only copy cat). While I see the learning value of netdecking, I think its kind of a cop-out to be honest.

    submitted by /u/screamhbk24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment