• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Deck Tech Wednesday, January 8th, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Deck Tech Wednesday, January 8th, 2020


    Deck Tech Wednesday, January 8th, 2020

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    What's everyone been brewing with? I slotted the new Covenant ring into a mid Covenant deck in place of Steel Scimitars. Haven't been able to get more than one down yet, or take advantage of the card draw, but it still seems like a decent replacement.

    submitted by /u/Stalinski13
    [link] [comments]

    N I C E

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:39 AM PST

    They dont wait at all, just few hours opening up in my country, I'm seeing their ads already.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:27 AM PST

    TESL Asia just expended into Malaysia and Singapore today. Total 6 countries.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Borrow A Deck Feature Has Come To TESL Asia!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Update?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Hi all!

    Didn't see any post about it so I ask myself (sry if it WAS actually asked before) Today I wanted to start the game on my phone and it told me to download a 134 MB update. I'm currently working so I don't have access to any wifi. Anyone know what this update is, because it seems a bit extra for a game that is put into maintenance mode...

    submitted by /u/Araghwait
    [link] [comments]

    Help android users - Tesl asia obb file name needed

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Hey does anyone know the exact .obb file name for the new 1.0.3 TESL Gaea update.

    Can't seem for find it anywhere. Only thing I could find is this "com.gaea.g.sgjzcq.t", which I realized is the folder name, not the file name.

    Edit: "main.10.com.gaea.g.sgjzcq.t.obb" is the file name

    submitted by /u/akaeskim0
    [link] [comments]

    I wantz dis as alternate art!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    THE GRIND: chapter 5

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Jan 7

    30 games is never enough to make definitive opinions about a deck. Even though dagoth crabscription deck may have had the best win rate this month (so far)..... when I call aggro telvanni or singleton my best decks that statement has hundreds of games to back it up..... the dagoth deck was made like 3 days ago and in the first week any deck can have lucky win streaks..... infact a lot of people playing prophecy BM are in rank 1 already, which is not a resilient deck but can win you games specially in early season.....

    I decided to put the Goth crabs into the deep today to see if they can swim again. Had a good start 6-0 but then things kind of even'ed out

    Dagoth crabscription went 16-6 ( WR 72.7% )

    Started the day at #7 ( down 3 ranks from yesterday) and finished at #5

    Month total so far: 164 games 123-41 (75%) current rank: #5

    Deck codes and winrates:

    Goth crabs: 40-11 (78.4%)

    SPAFuGaAjVmxgRAOfTkXmTirpDdIsHdVxdfvnHqhomvKAOxekYcMxZhPvDoerCdypTkVkgeXdh

    submitted by /u/gumchoo
    [link] [comments]

    Celebrating 100 Subscribers on YouTube! Thank you all for the support!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Here is my video celebrating 100 subscribers on Youtube! https://youtu.be/tkIAzOXw0mo

    To enter a drawing for 2 Jaws of Oblivion packs for TESLegends

    1) Retweet OR comment on THIS tweet

    2) OR DM me on Discord

    3) OR Comment on my post in the TESLegends Facebook Group

    Thank you all for the support!

    submitted by /u/CaptainBritten
    [link] [comments]

    Any plans for Switch

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I enjoy playing the game on my phone and my pc occasionally, but is there any plan on bringing it to the switch. I'm just jealous of some of the other card games that have come to the switch and I think it would do moderately well there.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mberg307
    [link] [comments]

    Opponent was running a toxic af Alduin/Paarth Soul Tear/Reanimate spam deck. So I stole their only copy of Alduin and preceded to go full BM mode. I don't even care anymore. This deck is trash to play against.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:55 AM PST

    I just want to say...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:17 PM PST

    That,

    as I was playing tonight I had to seriously swallow the fact of this game soon ending. I do not know exactly when that is, but I know it is soon. (You do not have to interpret that as me requesting to know bc I know I can look it up, except I don't, so.... if you have to bc that is your thing, I understand) anyway... it sorta caused me some panic. It's like my one main vice and I don't have an alternative that I really give a shit about, but am denying the soon to be reality [without Legends].

    Help..

    submitted by /u/thelacey47
    [link] [comments]

    Key for 2 Card Packs (Skyrim), 1 Event Ticket, 100 Gold, 100 Souls

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I've been clearing out my humble bundle monthly and noticed I had few unclaimed keys. At this moment I'm not playing ES Legends. If anyone is able to use this, please feel free to use the following key 4X8B-F2BE-B4FE-D8AD-N66Q

    Redemption instructions: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012904827

    If you're able to claim it please reply. Don't want other people to waste their time!

    Thanks and enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Crapanut
    [link] [comments]

    Just screwing around with my dragons against the expert ai. Heir ran out of stuff to rally repeatedly lol

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:41 PM PST

    Tier list of Archetypes?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:50 PM PST

    Been playing for a couple months and I really have no idea what decks/combos/strategies actually exist in this game. I'm at low ranks so my opponents are all over the map too and I can't figure things out from their decklists that I end up seeing.

    I really like this game and want to craft some viable decks, can anyone help a brother out?

    submitted by /u/turn1concede
    [link] [comments]

    A way to keep the game going.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    If we made the game a subscription based model. Granted Bethesda doesnt want the game to continue under the elder scrolls title but we could make a spinoff that is very similar to the game with the same mechanics just under different wording. This can be done to avoid copywriting laws. So let's say that we have 10k people playing the game. If the subscription is changed 10$ a month then that should be enough to release sets on at least an annual basis. We wouldn't buy packs with actual money rather we would get the cards from the subscription. We could keep the quests the same to buy event tickets and packs with gold but you must be a member. Furthermore as a member we can vote on the custom cards we would like to release that would be refined and tweaked for balance purposes. What do you think? I would like to try but I have no programming skills or a stock pile of cash to make it happen. Perhaps kickstarter?

    submitted by /u/nfwheeler1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment