• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Why is this killing my creatures?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Why is this killing my creatures?


    Why is this killing my creatures?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Update?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:17 AM PST

    My friend and I got an update on TESL. He is on Android and I'm on iOS any idea what was updated?

    submitted by /u/akvarista11
    [link] [comments]

    What are the chances Of this lol

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    do you have any tips for card game?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I played HS back in the day, (didnt like card rotation, forcing players spend money every month to keep up with meta), a little bit gwent (didnt click with me) and a lot of legends - I loved game mechanics, a lot of relative option to build decks, and everything around it - it was my game, when I had a few mins to spare, or to clear my head during writing or if I was in mood to play something causal before going to the bed... but ever since they added invade mechanics, it felt like, I need to build counter-deck or go for invade deck myself since its op like hell... and if they dont change it, like they most likely wont, I would like to find new card game to play when mood comes...

    so if you have some great tips, please dont hesitate to share them with me...

    submitted by /u/Asphare
    [link] [comments]

    Weekday Card Discussion Thread - Wild Echatere | January 6, 2020

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Weekday Card Discussion Thread - Wild Echatere | January 6, 2020

    Hello everyone and welcome to the latest card discussion thread! This time we are discussing Wild Echatere.

    Please feel free to talk about anything you find interesting about the card: design, effect on the meta, the art, sounds, animations, lore or anything else.

    https://preview.redd.it/kburhqle4a941.png?width=409&format=png&auto=webp&s=1f50e031a52a7aed714ef957464565f246e4eda9

    Set: Tamriel Collection

    Constructed Rating*: 3.9/5

    Arena Rating*: 3.5/5

    *Constructed and Arena Ratings are a based on community votes on Legends-Decks. Remember to rate cards if you feel these ratings are not accurate.

    Example Decklist: Redoran Control - Speed and longevity by Levanthenon

    Trivia: Echatere are tusked creatures with pointed hooves and large antlers. They are found mainly in Wrothgar and serve the Orcs as livestock and beasts of burden.

    For more stats and decklists, try Legends-Decks or visit Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages for more information!

    <-- Previous Discussion: Weekend Card Discussion Thread - Ordinator of the Almsivi | January 3, 2020

    submitted by /u/MillenialSage
    [link] [comments]

    THE GRIND!! : chapter 4

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Jan 6

    I finalized the gauntlet where I ended up #30, with my 25 wins..... got a premium Ring of namira and queen barenziah, which is such a shame as I had just crafted a premium queen last week.... :(

    (Did I mention I am spending all my gold and gems to try to make my singleton all premium?... I have 7 cards left then I will get the resplendent title in style.... :) ..)

    I have been a one deck kind of a guy.... and before I was known for singleton, it used to be aggro telvanni.... ( and before that aggro hallalu ).

    Aggro (or mid depending on your definition) telvanni has been the most reliable deck for me over the last year. It was the main reason for my 7 straight top ten finishes last year. I only played it for a day and a half last month so decided to give it a go today.

    Aggro telvanni went 18-4 ( WR 81.8% )

    https://www.legends-decks.com/deck/65440/june-6-july-3-aug-3-finish-mid-telvani

    I started the day at #12 (dropped 6 ranks overnight) and finished the day at #4.... today I faced a lot of legend players, which is a bit unusual as usually this early you face a lot of rank 3, 4, 5 players on unoptamized (bad) decks.... but the competition was pretty decent today.... meta is still fast.... I have yet to face a single conscription or hand buff deck this month.....

    Month total so far: 142 games 107-35 (75.4%) current rank: #4

    Deck codes and winrates:

    Aggro telvanni: 18-4 (81.8%)

    SPAJjVjHmxpPuGigvZkAaAAMdIkYnMomakeQpeqhdVkgeXnNAOkVoeovoMrCbldyhUsmbYhSdhxdvD

    submitted by /u/gumchoo
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit tier 2!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Finally hit tier 2! (Competitive Ladder) Was using a Gardner imperial token deck but I kept getting wrecked by aggro and couldn't get out of tier 3. If you cant beat 'em JOIN 'EM!

    Last night I was able to climb at last with my new archer list that's been doing a lot better.

    SPAFmUccwJmznvABqAAQgooqpCxWpWryebgslhxjsWhbdhwzgukX

    The surprise card for me that has helped me finish a few matches is Stormcloak Camp, what revelation my goodness.

    I'm new, havent used all the cards yet I'm sure the Stormcoak camp is a staple in the community, dont judge me.

    Hopefully I can ride the wave on up to tier 1 or maybe even LEGEND.

    Would love any advice on improving the deck.

    submitted by /u/SitharioftheSenate
    [link] [comments]

    Pauper Gauntlet (Jan. 3-6): Top 100 Players

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Can someone explain the situation?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Can someone explain the situation?

    https://preview.redd.it/99eezkzm18941.png?width=721&format=png&auto=webp&s=d50a47623cd3a189027dff21d38a3b5b1e445692

    I'm Korean user playing US version. Now I have another Asian TESL in Playstore.

    If I know right TESL US already changed its publisher from Direwolf to Sparkypants. Why they make new version for new publisher this time? Also why is that reason for TESL US quitting?

    I've read the post of sparkypants but I still don't understand why they (or bethesda) do like it.

    submitted by /u/MDelusional
    [link] [comments]

    Worth buying stuff in this game anymore?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:52 PM PST

    I've played tons of hearthstone, I've been back and forth with investing in this game, but it seems a lot more easier to grind on than hearthstone.

    I saw a great deal this morning for the Dark Brotherhood campaign pack, plus 10 assorted packs, a legendary pack, and 400 gems for $20. I love solo play content, and this seems like a good chance to expand my collection. I really want to make a midrangey or token red purple and yellow deck, but I'm open to anything as long as it doesn't involve blue

    My fear is, the money would basically go to waste a few months down the road.

    submitted by /u/ShlumpJenkins5000
    [link] [comments]

    Oblivion created the (LMAO) Oblivion of this game

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:23 AM PST

    WTG Sparky and the rest of the incompetent team...ya really fucked things up and in the process...ya did a small fix and shot the ship......your probably a POS in real life....your resume (well once did) speak for you...but Sparky and HIS team...you're zen-less.....you lack conviction....can't handle corporate...rush things out with bugs.....revamped the game into BUGS....your a damn bug....you left us with a shit game in Maintenance mode....Invade is broke still....Goblins is broke (I mean both those as in OP) Gobos is more broke IMHO....bethesda is a true shit company now teenagers may Rally to this in support but they don't understand as puberty is messing with the mind..........I think maintenance mode was premature......you could of fixed a few things shortly prior and I find it hard to believe you oversaw such things...then again you oversaw things in the eye of the SHIT oblivion Blunder.....the demise of the game......thanks alot fuck faces!~

    submitted by /u/swizzcheezegoudaSWFA
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to take down the pinned post about maintenance mode.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:32 PM PST

    As far as I'm aware, the pinned post at the top of this sub is the only official statement about the game now being in maintenance mode. I had considered that perhaps there was an in game message telling people when they logged in, but I never received any such message, and as far as I'm aware no other player did either. I'm probably not the only one who feels deeply uncomfortable about this fact. It's extremely shady business practices to be essentially lying by ommission to a large portion of the player base. Many people who play TESL have never, and will never, visit this subreddit. I'm really not sure how they would know that the game is now in maintenance mode, and might be continuing to unwittingly invest money that, had they known this key information, might otherwise not have done. This is particularly a problem for new players who may download the game after stumbling across it through advertising/playstore/istore etc.

    I am aware that this is a topic that has been broached before but, unless I am mistaken, noise about it seems to have died off which is why I bring it up once again.

    I don't think it's right that Bethesda is essentially 'duping' the playerbase in this manner, and I don't think the subreddit should be essentially endorsing this tactic by acting as their messenger and providing the bare minimum of visibility. I wouldn't be surprised if that post was the only thing between Bethesda and a lawsuit. With that in mind, I would petition the moderation team to delete the post altogether and refuse to reinstate it until it can be done as an external link to a page of Bethesda's official website. As long as the pinned post continues to sit at the top of this sub's page, it merely serves as a reminder that we are all complicit in Bethesda's awful behaviour.

    submitted by /u/Babu_the_Ocelot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment