• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends THE GRIND!! - chapter 19

    Elder Scrolls: Legends THE GRIND!! - chapter 19


    THE GRIND!! - chapter 19

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Jan 26

    For grand malee you are supposed to bring you best deck, so aggro telvanni it is....

    However it does not matter how good the deck is if you play horribly which I did....

    Threw several games and got goblin scouted a couple of times and ended the gauntlet 14-9.... (6-3, 6-3, 2-3)

    I think last run, I just wanted to be done so it went even worse.....

    Switched to ladder for a few games, rank had dropped to #12 (down 3)

    Aggro telvanni went 7-1 (87.5% WR)

    That one loss was early and dropped me to #18, and it took a streak to end the day at #8... atleast the whole day was not miserable

    Month total so far: 424 games 302-122 (71.2%) current rank: #9

    Deck codes and winrates:

    Aggro telvanni: 92-24 (79.3%)

    SPAJjVjHmxpPuGigvZkAaAAMdIkYnMomakeQpeqhdVkgeXnNAOkVoeovoMrCbldyhUsmbYhSdhxdvD

    submitted by /u/gumchoo
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't think I'd make it. Congrats to everyone who got top 1000!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:19 AM PST

    legends-decks.com Deck Code Gallery

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Sad to see the site defunct in a couple of days. I can't back up all of the content, but I'm making sort of a greatest hits collection of recent decks from the decks from the site. We're not getting new expansions, so these should hold up well.

    Aggro

    Dagoth Crabs (Gumchoo)
    SPAFjVgRmxuGaAAOdIfTomkXmTpDqhsHdVvKirfvnHxdAOkYkVoepTrCdykgxZcMeXdhhPxevD

    Redoran Crabs (Gumchoo)
    SPADmRejxCAMfTdfkXmTovpepDxbdLirlZraAQwUkYprgplLwcblhUxZsmcMimxWeDxeoR

    Crusader (Nijjaro)
    SPADejgRmUABreAPprdegplLnepDwcxPdLfxirlZrWcMeD

    Swarm Assassin (Deviluke)
    SPABaAACnMdyAPdIsUkVoewdpTrCcfcIdMitymjHnrdh

    Animal Assassin (New Orlean)
    SPAFjSxYrLaAqcADkIhdrPANfTkYkXBgmTwdfDhJymjHdhxenO

    Consume Warrior (Blacklotu5)
    SPAHwyirgRjQnNddAFmtpewebYfvALvGakbDvWvExZkNsmwToRre

    Move Monk (Milanman)
    SPAGxyepgTokpTqnAEjYdypVkJAMsJkKnMcNfikVfhfxfDkGwzdh

    Redoran (noplaceforplay)
    SPAFgRqnhqfcrPAIpDlZfvyAradEqRbKASdYmVbDeQneovperQdLfxhUrWsmbYiXeDwCoR

    Orc Warrior (Lord Harkan)
    https://www.legends-decks.com/deck/74164/orc-moment-v2

    Mid

    Tribunal (RossPierrDol)
    SPARcxovqhaJejqnbqqouGigqdfeaAwbjttDkCAFfWeQdVvKwCAQbDoeoMrCsHhnuAsmfBfPimmalYvDkArP

    Redoran Handbuff (Deviluke)
    SPADovgOhNAGbcfWaypDxEflAUmGakyFgplLmRlqdLhnytfBfPiXwEeDyzlYlImlqT

    Redoran (??????)
    SPADqYqofeADlYrPrrAWmGakbDmRneovpebldLhnuAsmflfBfPimwCmadElwbKrk

    Dagoth (Mr. Socrates)
    SPAOjEprdenLoGpTpVgRmxczfcwAaAqcAKdlbodVdZfvspnHdhvDdEARxydImGnMswkVoeotrCdykNxcrWjHhPxdbK
    Guildsworn (Azelios)
    SPANgThFejgRqnqYuxbqhrxCuGrPaAAEhylZmabKASdIdftineoeqhrCdLdVfxhnkNdrfljHeDlYvD

    Scout Goblin (Nijjaro)
    SPADwAufqcAHdQpRnMovdyhlyyALxzylkVlhxIlzsplgdhjynX

    Ebonhart (Urea28)
    SPAFgOgRtwwAqcAIovpDdMpVfvxvnNbKASxynMprakbDdekVlLedkNrWsmbYcMdhoRredE

    Siege Monk (Milanman)
    SPAFdSlZnPczbxADfWlWdMANsAnMcegsqyqxxXknqGtdlYumyn

    Anti-Aggro Sorcerer (Lodem)
    SPANgysLedgOxcbYjLkunNuGxSaAehALjEoeovdPdVbCcrgwvDiykAAFdIbDoMrCjH

    Rage Guildsworn (??????)
    SPAHjVbqjWuGiyaArrAQfWcxtimJqhsHoocrfvimydnHtlmabKrPAMmGoerCdLdVhnuAfllYvDdErk

    Telvanni Singleton (Gumchoo)
    SPCXrgakbDxueQfRgsgujVoeovoEoMpeqyrCxjaVblbObUsHdVvKeFgOhUwHyinwwwsmvPbWeXgwhSjHxhspmcmmmxqkqFdojykukPxdnNpPqgqoyBqBuGvDdvxSigiylIvZlCrPaAjtlimOtDohlHqTuiAAAA

    Long

    Scout Reanimate (Hjorthagen)
    SPAJgOxhwAmOjalHlRuiaoAEBnijmvfAALnAakbDqyyuqNmmqByxlIvU

    Tribunal (Icky Sticky)
    SPAQgOoPaJbqhNqouGfevZgWxDaAeixRjtkCANfWakcxsHdVfPydmccOeDeGnNrbALbDoeoMhnqNfBimkvlYiylI

    This post is a work in progress. If there's any links/codes, you feel should be in the list, send the link

    submitted by /u/IckyStickyBoBicky
    [link] [comments]

    Someone created a Skyrim mod that tries to import stuff from Legends to the game

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    It's a nice thought to see this good effort after all the bad news we've been getting about the game lately. Download the Skyrim mod here

    submitted by /u/JDJ_3
    [link] [comments]

    Would people be down to play with a curated playset

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:41 AM PST

    E.g. a monthly rotation, or a ban on 30 cards per color, or whatever? We can make our own matches.

    submitted by /u/ToastieNL
    [link] [comments]

    When you’re beating Invade you go all out

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Aggro players live with endless frustration

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:56 PM PST

    I am mostly a control player. When I play control, I get this strange feeling of smugness, and superiority, I like to see my opponent play something really menacing and game changing(like a conscription, or alduin, or the entire tribunal in a single turn) just to watch it get easily removed or worse, use it against himself.

    This relaxing feeling of overcoming threats with ease is wonderful when playing on the ladder, because you feel great when you win, and if you lose it's usually no big deal, you just accept it and even let them enemy have fun in the last turn, not even BMs affect you if you are a control player.

    However, two months ago, I decided to try aggro for fun, in my thoughts I had the wrong notion that perhaps I would feel a million times more smug than with control by making my enemy feel humiliated when I defeat them in less than 7 turns.

    However my experience was far from that. When I play aggro I don't feel any of that testoterone bruce lee, super saiyan, chuck norris, rambo, or whatever it is that you relate with strenght and power. Instead I feel something worse, something really annoying, I feel pure anxiety.

    Every prophecy gets on my nerves, every removal makes me furious, stuff like ice storm sometimes makes me want to destroy my phone. And when I face an enemy that takes too long to play his card, even if it's just by a little bit I become desperate, I want them to play NOW, fighting someone roping as an aggro player is infuriating beyond belief, not to mention that whenever my opponent emotes me, no matter if it's a compliment I take it as an insult to the salt that I am already feeling. When I win as an aggro player I feel mad, when I lose I feel mad, when the game takes to long I feel mad, when they heal I feel mad, every drain creature makes me want to kill somebody. Not to mention the eat an oreo bitch, yes the same cards that I normally use as a control player now tilt me beyond measure. The worse part of playing an aggro deck is when I have to face a control enemy and remember how I feel everytime I play one, the smugness, the arrogance, it makes me angry beyond belief; because I know what they are thinking, and how they feel, I know they want to toy with me for their sadistic amusement, it makes me want to explode and uninstall this game.

    On this gauntlet I tried my control deck and got all wins with ease, even artificially extending some of the games by not playing the lethal card for fun. But then I thought, that perhaps it would be faster to just switch to an aggro deck since I knew I wouldn't have much time, and the result was a total disaster, I got so mad at my first lose on the second run that lost every other one. Then I switched to my control deck and I was still salty, and lost anyway; I wasnt thinking clearly. I ended the run with only 12 wins and I believe I won't get the alt art for that reason. I fucking hate it.

    If you are an aggro player and you ever feel anxious, listen to my words of wisdom, play control instead. It's better for your mental health.

    submitted by /u/LetterMeter
    [link] [comments]

    Felt dirty for this one but was so satisfying first time doing this

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Secrets of Solstheim: part one a fan-made story expansion!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Introduction:

    Yes, I know the game is in maintenace mode. Yes, I know legends decks will be shuttering soon.

    Ok, now that's out of the way, let's be more positive!

    Legends has been a game that has been very close to my heart for many years, and I would be remiss not to send off this magnificent game in my own way. Secrets of Solstheim has been a passion project of mine I've been working on in my spare time and I would like to share my work with the rest of the TESL community before the game shuts down.

    Secrets of Solstheim is based on Skyrim's Dragonborn DLC, and seeks to use the Tamriel collection and the upcoming monthlies as 'rewards' for completing the various chapters in the game. The story allows the player to explore many outcomes based on various choices throughout the game, so I've written and hosted it on a choose your own adventure style story site. I hope to continue adding to the story as I continue working on the project, but since life takes priority I cannot guarantee any kind of timeline.

    Thank you all for being a part of this community, and may you walk on warm sands!

    https://chooseyourstory.com/story/secrets-of-solstheim

    submitted by /u/ArdentFecologist
    [link] [comments]

    Legend reward!!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:18 PM PST

    what did you guys get?

    submitted by /u/LetterMeter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment