• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Legends Decks is closing

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Legends Decks is closing


    Legends Decks is closing

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Some more shouts from Skyrim :D Thoughts? Made with saiyan.github.io/tesl-card-generator/

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Any possibility of an offline version when the servers go dark?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:51 AM PST

    I'd wager that about 50% of my time with TESL was spent tinkering with decks and playing against the AI in practice mode. While not as thrilling as ranked, it was still fun, and convenient if I needed to pause or ditch a match.

    It would be a nice consolation to the community to leave us with an offline version where we could still enjoy these portions of the game. While they're at it, maybe they could even unlock all the cards for everyone if they know they're never bringing it back.

    I love the art, the sounds, the mechanics of this game so much. There's a tactile feel when playing TESL that I don't get with any other CCG, and I can't bear the thought of never being able to experience that again, even if it's just solo.

    submitted by /u/Starkenfast
    [link] [comments]

    Fun

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:52 PM PST

    The future of card discussion threads and me

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    I originally planned to stick out the year 2020 with Legends, but recently I've realized that with no future content coming for this game, I am really not all that motivated to play anymore. I've seen the leaked monthlies for the rest of the year and they all look uninteresting to me. Invade and the return of shout scout is also a great demotivator to play.

    I'm also disgusted with Bethesda's lack of an in-game announcement of their plans as a transparent exploitation of the loyalty of customers who happen not to come here and see CVH's PR-speak ridden mess of an announcement.

    The recent news that legends-decks is closing is another good reason to quit. That site made Legends better, and with it closing on the 31st it is going to be all the harder both to play and to do the card discussions as the site was a huge help in that regard.

    In that spirit it no longer makes sense for me to continue the card discussions. Fear not, I have no intention of not assisting in passing the torch to someone else, should they want to.

    I will be doing the Call Dragon and A New Era posts before legends-decks closes, and in the meantime I will be accepting applications for someone else to do the card discussions if people will still want them. Please send me a direct/private message stating why you would be the best candidate. Deadlines for submission will be January 30th, when I will announce my successor, whose "job" will begin Feb. 1st after I am done.

    Thanks to /u/yoavsnake and /u/FIGJAM17 for starting this series, /u/Geoquake for continuing it for much of its lifetime, to /u/The_WayneMcPayne for making it what is today, and then of course passing it along to me. Much appreciated, and may you walk on warm sands.

    submitted by /u/MillenialSage
    [link] [comments]

    I felt so bad for him. He accidentally executed his own mage instead of my assassin, stood there for a good 10 seconds before quitting. If this was ranked I would've quit to give him the win, but I'm trying for the alt-art shadowfen

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Grand melee jackpot (went 6-3) l

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    That Struggle When

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:26 AM PST

    You gotta consume 20 creatures for daily and you literally just got your first and only creature that even has the keyword and not enough to soul summon another copy.

    submitted by /u/HLGrizzly
    [link] [comments]

    Safest Legendaries to Craft Guide

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    This list is for versatile cards that can fit into many decks. List excludes non-craftable cards and cards that could be attained from 500g premade decks.

    Legendaries

    • Red: Aspect of Hircine, The Red Year, Mulaamnir, Vigiliant Giant
    • Yellow: Miraak Dragonborn, Dawn's Wrath x2-3
    • Blue: Abnur Tharn, Mighty Conjuring, Alfiq Conjurer x3
    • Green: Razum Dar
    • Purple: Mannimarco, Odiniran Necromancer x3
    • Neutral: Ovahviing, Paarhurnax
    • Dual-Color: Ahnassi, Ayrenn, High King Emeric, Queen Barenziah, Red Bramman

    Epics

    • Red: Hlaalu Sharpshooter, Withered Hand Cultist, Dushnikh Yal Archer, Earthbone Spinner, Belligerent Giant, Unstoppable Rage
    • Blue: Ice Storm
    • Yellow: Cloudrest Illusionist, Divine Fervor, Monastic Champion, Immolating Blast
    • Green: Mournhold Traitor, Cornerclub Gambler, Leaflurker
    • Purple: Shadowfen Priest
    • Neutral: Mudcrab Merchant
    • Dual-Color: Rift Thane, Edict of Azura, Emperor's Blade, Sower of Revenge, Thorn Histmage, Prankster Mage,
    submitted by /u/IckyStickyBoBicky
    [link] [comments]

    After so many thrown games finally got it but wasn’t even trying to this time��

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Question for you kind folks

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:43 PM PST

    I've always understood creature type to be its species. Goblin, Dark elf, khajiit etc.

    Ok so I'm trying to use Rimmen Purveyor and the text reads : Summon- Consume a creature. Reduce the cost of each creature in your deck that shares a type with that creature by 1.

    I take that to mean consume a goblin and all your goblins are now reduced in cost by 1.

    I've done this several times and all my goblins stay at their original cost.

    What am I missing here??

    submitted by /u/SitharioftheSenate
    [link] [comments]

    How did everyone do in this weekend's gauntlet

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:22 PM PST

    This is why TESL is dying. THIS. RIGHT. HERE

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment