• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Have been having this issue for awhile restarted my phone multiple times as well as uninstalling and reinstalling anyone have and suggestions ?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Have been having this issue for awhile restarted my phone multiple times as well as uninstalling and reinstalling anyone have and suggestions ?


    Have been having this issue for awhile restarted my phone multiple times as well as uninstalling and reinstalling anyone have and suggestions ?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Is there a way to avoid this OTK? This happens to me so many times. If I don't summon creatures my opponent's creatures will overrun the board, if I do then this happens

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Luxury gauntlet rewards

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    I thought I ended 12th place. Only got 200 gold after the finalize run thingy.

    Can I somehow find what my end result was?

    Help is much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Angelo_legendx
    [link] [comments]

    THE GRIND!! : chapter 10

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Jan 12

    I had mentioned earlier that 30 games are not enough to pass a judgment on a deck, but once you get close to 100 games, you should have faced enough variety of decks that you can generally sense the strength of a deck....

    And that is where I am with the dagoth list.... I usually only make one new deck a month, and after 100 or so games with it decide whether it is going to get deleted or stay in the rotation of 3-4 decks that I am confident about.....

    Today dagoth crabscription went 16-4 (80% WR)

    .... and so it gets my stamp of approval.... I think it seems to be my second best deck behind aggro telvanni and surprisingly seems to be ahead of the redoran version....

    It is natural to assume crabscription requires mass buffs to be good... whether it is fervor or neutral tribe buffs or animal buffs.... but the dagoth list shows that the tempo it provides by itself is enough.... which may prompt me to test it in other non yellow colors in future.... ( Ebonhart crabs !?)

    I usually keep crabscription in mulligan always on ring, and even off ring with a 2 drop, and as the curve of these deck is usually pretty low, you usually draw into your 3 and 4 drops.... if you miss curve by 1, crabs will provide you recovery....

    Started the day at #9 ( down 1 spot overnight ) and finished the day at #2.....

    I am getting closer to the peak.... but most of the time #1 is quite a few games ahead of the rest of the pack... the same number of win required to go from #10 to #3 are required to go from #3 to #1.....

    Month total so far: 304 games 217-87 (71.4%) current rank: #2

    Deck codes and winrates:

    Goth crabs: 71-20 (78%)

    SPAFuGaAjVmxgRAOfTkXmTirpDdIsHdVxdfvnHqhomvKAOxekYcMxZhPvDoerCdypTkVkgeXdh

    submitted by /u/gumchoo
    [link] [comments]

    Still missing Earth Bone Title

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Hey so had played since closed beta, and went on a hiatus for a long while (since the clockwork city update) and noticed that my earth bone title is completely missing? Anyone else have this issue? Is there something I can do to get it back?

    Update: Huge shout out and thank you to u/SparkyDeckard !! Got my title back and I feel complete!

    submitted by /u/seppuku-samurai
    [link] [comments]

    Just lost a game because reanimate can't be played into a full lane :(

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Did not know this, I assumed you could just sacrifice a creature when summoning

    submitted by /u/Jonny5H
    [link] [comments]

    Keyword Decks

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Does anyone have any good decks built around keywords that aren't invade?

    submitted by /u/Ana1angus
    [link] [comments]

    Goblin Scout (Luxury Gauntlet) - 8/9 wins

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Just stop it with invade! It's sucking any enjoyment out of the game.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:54 PM PST

    I commented earlier on a similar post mentioning I was coming here to make the same post, but that I commented instead. Well another day, another miserable string of games against invade.

    To whoever plays this deck — your successes are simply a capitalization of a broken concept. The time wasted in match-ups with this deck are not just of the loser, but of the winner too because IMO there should be 0 satisfaction and 0 credit given (at least by me there definitely isn't) winning this way.

    My advice — Go and actually try to build a quality deck you can be respected for....not just search 'invade' and auto include. Its pathetic and stupid.

    Rant over...

    submitted by /u/screamhbk24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment