• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I was so excited that i forgot to use negation: Double Akatosh! (could have been triple!)

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I was so excited that i forgot to use negation: Double Akatosh! (could have been triple!)


    I was so excited that i forgot to use negation: Double Akatosh! (could have been triple!)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    THE GRIND!! chapter 20

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:55 PM PST

    Jan 27

    Only a few days left in the season..... I know this diary may seem to some a bit self indulgent and indeed it is!!!...

    ...but the motivation behind this endeavour had nothing to do with vanity. It seemed to me that as soon as the maintainence mode announcement was made twitch died down, reddit became a bit negative and a lot of people moved on, but I wanted to show that there were still people left who love the game enough that they will carry on and go down with the ship rather than abandoning it and will continue to try as hard as they can to be as good as they can be at this game...

    As there are no live MMR rankings you never know how well you have to do to get to the top.... and that was my other main reason for doing this... I wanted to see just for my own curiosity, exactly what win rate and number of games it takes to get to the top, rather than just guessing...

    Anyways, if the mundane daily musings of a random person do not pique your interest, you can continue to downvote and move on..... but for people who enjoy this paper version of twitch.... the finale is right around the corner.....!!!

    Oh! and my ladder rank stayed at #9 all day, so I just camped and did not play.....

    Jan 28

    Rank finally drops to #12, so it was time to do something about it....

    If you want to finish the season in top #10, you have to push for top #3 right around now so even if the rank decays, there is a chance you dont have to play much (ideally not at all) on the last day....

    so I decided to push slightly deeper than the last few days and was aiming for top #3 rather than stopping between #7 - #9....

    and unlike the last time I played, this time lady luck was on my side..

    Aggro telvanni went 5-0 (100% WR)

    Went from #12 to #9 to #5 to #3 to #2 to #1... !!!! After more than 400 games played this season, only 4-5 wins separate the top #10...!!!

    I dont know how many hours it will hold but for now #1 spot is mine!!!

    Month total so far: 429 games 307-122 (71.6%) current rank: #1 !!!

    Deck codes and winrates:

    Aggro telvanni: 97-24 (80.2%)

    SPAJjVjHmxpPuGigvZkAaAAMdIkYnMomakeQpeqhdVkgeXnNAOkVoeovoMrCbldyhUsmbYhSdhxdvD

    submitted by /u/gumchoo
    [link] [comments]

    Micro Singleton Gauntlet this weekend

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:08 PM PST

    30 / 45 cards for two-/three-attribute decks. Single ticket entry, micro prizes.

    I think Mushroom Tower decks should probably use three colors - chance of drawing your tower before playing Siege is too high in 30-card decks.

    submitted by /u/Codingamer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think it's weird...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:55 PM PST

    ...how they cancelled development and are giving away all this alternate card art now? Wouldn't it have been better to, you know, SELL cosmetic stuff like this? Maybe they could have moved the game towards profitability by doing what everyone else already knows is the best plan for F2P games and-- MONETIZE THE COSMETICS. Really confused by how this whole thing went down.

    submitted by /u/SauronsEvilTwin
    [link] [comments]

    U/Tactical_Pause wanted me to record my matches after seeing a screenshot of one of them. This one's for you buddy ;)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    wish this game had some way to gift cards

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:58 PM PST

    With all of those people who didn't get the alt for their favorite card in the game, and seeing how I somehow got it despite not even liking purple in the slightest, and hating shadowfen with burning passion; I believe I'd be willing to give the 3 alts away to some of those poor souls.

    Why doesn't the game allow us to trade cards? is it because of profit? I doubt they care too much about that anymore.

    submitted by /u/LetterMeter
    [link] [comments]

    What did I do wrong ?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Hi. He didn't give the legendary or I don't know what it is

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:53 AM PST

    New Version of Game Question.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    People playing the Asian(is that the proper term?) version of this game... are you looking forward to tricolor and oblivion gates? Do you expect them to be added at some point? Is it all just speculation at this point?

    submitted by /u/SeniorSignificance5
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for suggestions

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    So I have been really enjoying playing tesl on and off for the past few years. Now that it looks like it could be coming to an end, I'm looking for suggestions for other card strategy games ? This is the only digital one I have ever played before. Growing up I used to play magic the gathering. Please help me out!

    submitted by /u/Amanda_89
    [link] [comments]

    12:51 29/01/2020 pm

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Hey, did three runs in the previous Arena, but didn't get the Alt Art Shadowfen.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:00 PM PST

    I did all three runs, and never got the new alt art for Shadowfen. In game name is Gupagrump, and I'm sad.

    :(

    submitted by /u/MrGup
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment