• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Hmm, above average I guess

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Hmm, above average I guess


    Hmm, above average I guess

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:58 AM PST

    The Trolls Under The Bridge

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:21 AM PST

    I made a mini-set of neutral custom cards. Do they look like any fun?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Conjuration Tutor is my favourite card ever! I love Atronach decks.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Micro Singleton Gauntlet: January 31-February 3

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    What's the best/your favorite control deck?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Just looking for people's opinions on two questions:

    1. What is your favorite control deck? Past/present/top3/etc however you want to answer that is cool with me.
    2. In your opinion, what is the BEST control deck in the current meta? If you can't restrict your answer to a single class/house then please give some context to your choices.

    I'm just generally curious as to people's opinions on this since the top control deck has been all over the place over the years-- scout, mage, rage, tribunal, telvanni, pact, empire and probably some others I've forgotten about.

    My answers are: 1) Mage mainly because of the days of Support Mage 2) Empire, but it's very close with Telvanni and Scout right now. Scout being the common thread between them all.

    Anyways, looking forward to learning people's opinions and reasoning!

    submitted by /u/SauronsEvilTwin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment