• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Legends decks

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Legends decks


    Legends decks

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Does anyone know of a deck building website like legends decks except for the asian client specifically. Want to find some pre built decks that have been restricted to the content released so far

    submitted by /u/NotMJL
    [link] [comments]

    So did Bethesda make a monetization mistake with Gauntlets by giving out too many event tickets as rewards?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:38 PM PST

    If Bethesda had made the pack rewards for Gauntlets MUCH more generous (e.g., 4 packs for 0 wins up to 12 packs for 9 wins at a 1-ticket-to-enter event,) and eliminated the Event Ticket rewards, I can't help but wonder if they could have found a continuous revenue stream that could have kept the game afloat.

    Two audiences likely would continue to spend $$ on buying tickets to play Gauntlets: (1) frequent players who enjoy the Gauntlet experience and would pay money just to participate, and (2) newer players looking to build their collection. With gauntlets running every weekend at very little cost to Bethesda, and a continuous stream of players spending $ on event tickets, I would think they could generate a nice stream of cash.

    I'm sure many players were sitting on a large stash of tickets (from login rewards or Twitch drops) and it might take a very long time for those players to burn through their stockpile. But personally I've spent $ on event tickets in the past because I used to play a lot of Arena (to build my collection and also for fun) so for someone like me I definitely would have shelled out some cash to compete and build my collection.

    I fully realize that ship has sailed and I'm not suggesting the game could be saved at this point. But I am curious if a strategic decision to make gauntlets more expensive but more rewarding could have provided the game a much-needed revenue stream. Because as it was implemented, I doubt the money they made on Gauntlets was enough to recoup the development cost.

    submitted by /u/Pandaemonium
    [link] [comments]

    Played this game all weekend for the first time in about 3 months. Had a blast and didn't find it as dead as people have stated.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Other half of my deck

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Judging by the latest ESO expansion. The winter TESL expansion was likely going to be Vampires/Coldharbour

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:38 PM PST

    In my opinion, the winter expansion was intended to be vampires and Coldharbour, since Molag Bal is linked with vampires and the roadmap picture looked icy, although that could just be Skyrim as the new ESO expansion is set in Skyrim. It's not always the case but has happened more than once that an expansion to ESO comes along with a TESL expansion, clockwork city and the Elsweyr expansions are two I can remember off the top of my head. I think this expansion would've been quite interesting with the opportunity to introduce more vampire cards and factions like The Dawnguard. Quite disappointed we're likely never to see those cards.

    submitted by /u/JGN67
    [link] [comments]

    THE GRIND!! : chapter 12

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Jan 14

    I kept checking and my rank stayed at #2 all day!!!!

    No change in more than 24 hours which is very unusual....

    I suffer from ladder anxiety a bit still, meaning once you are at or very close your goal for the season.... whether it is rank up or legend or top #1000 or #100 or #10, the anxiery due to risk of losing is way more than reward for winning... so you are anxious to play

    So it is very hard for me to overcome that and push to play if i am already there and the rank does not change ... I play impulsively when i fall out of top #20, but am a camper if very close to #1...

    It was hard for me to push as hard as I did last season.... I think the news and the thought of the game potentially shutting down at some point did the trick...

    Anyways! I did not play and stayed at #2.....

    Jan 15

    Skipped ladder again and ended the day at #4!!!

    Again very odd that it is not dropping as fast as it usually does....

    In the second half of the season the more seasoned players start getting close to the top and the early top #10 ppl with their fragile aggro decks start dropping, but still it is odd that only 2 people passed me in 2 days....

    Dec 16

    Alright! I am down to #5 I guess it is time to play a bit....

    Aggro telvanni went 5-1 (83.3% WR)

    the only loss was against dagoth crabs... ;)

    That gets me back to #3 and I lose my motivation again, time to camp.....

    Month total so far: 347 games 248-99 (71.5%) current rank: #3

    Deck codes and winrates:

    Aggro telvanni: 47-10 (82.5%)

    SPAJjVjHmxpPuGigvZkAaAAMdIkYnMomakeQpeqhdVkgeXnNAOkVoeovoMrCbldyhUsmbYhSdhxdvD

    submitted by /u/gumchoo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how I can improve my deck? I usually lose to aggro and invade

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment