• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Life support state.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Life support state.


    Life support state.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Hi guys, As a new player who just downloaded the game just want to say... F**ck... I'm a Gwent player and must say it's a very well done, solid card game. It's a shame that it's on a life support now. Hope esl will last a long long time from now. Gonna keep playing despite the bad news.

    P.s sorry for my english

    submitted by /u/Just_1mag1ne
    [link] [comments]

    LIVE BETHESDA STREAM - giving out free packs for the new ESO reveal

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Funfact shadowfoot keeps you alive when you are out of cards

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

    I was out of cards, my opponent used shadowfoot, and I drew the counterfeit instead of the skull. So I won thanks to her misplay. Which is weird because she made all the smart choices through the game until that point, maybe she wanted me to win, or maybe she liked me. What do you guys think? I want to ask her out now, but I am not into argonians who play khajiits. Btw shadowfoot doesn't steal the skull, maybe she loved me so much she wanted to die for me but she didn't get the out of cards skull when she stole my top card, the animation was there but nothing was added to her hand. It would have been funny.

    submitted by /u/LetterMeter
    [link] [comments]

    Witness MY genius!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:56 PM PST

    Witness MY genius!

    Behold my creation! The perfect life form.

    https://preview.redd.it/dphp2mg973b41.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=3cba04eb771e7a6e904c02493e07d7aaf88ff004

    Alternative:

    Behold my creation! The perfect lif... What the Fu\** Beep.*

    Behold my creation! The perfect Spider Worker.

    Behold my Abomination! The perfect RNG Troll .

    submitted by /u/Wayward-_-Son
    [link] [comments]

    Lose rank when I win??

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    It would seem that once in a while when I win a ranked match I lose my rank. Is it just me this is happening to? It is very frustrating as it happened to me 3 times in a row this morning, then once again just a little bit ago. There is no rhyme or reason for it. I am definitely winning the match, staying in afterwards to watch my rank and not exiting the app.

    submitted by /u/FastRedRooster
    [link] [comments]

    Help dealing with greedy greedpiles of greediness in rank 7?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:25 AM PST

    The Steed is literally infested with greedy greedpiles and I have no clue what to do about it. Aggro? They have tons of Drain cards and a boatload of removal spam. Midrange? Literally curbstomped to Sovngarde and back. Control? Well, somehow they always outgreed me, even when I play my own Dragon greedpile with Worldeater's eyrie. The handbuff variant is especially nasty and literally 90% of the decks I run into are greedpiles. And the 10% that isn't greed is some nasty Goblin deck or good old Invade. Any way to kill these greedpiles?

    P.S. what I define as a greedpile:

    • Anything with an unnatural quantity of removal cards
    • Midnight Burial + Reanimate shenanigans.
    • Pretty much everything with the color Endurance in it.
    • Things that pass 15 max magicka by turn 6 and run 12 copies of Hist Grove.
    • Handbuff.
    • Something that is guaranteed to win a game after turn 7 even if all their runes are broken and they're down to 1 health.
    submitted by /u/Karimo101
    [link] [comments]

    TIL Galyn can target items.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    I know it says right there on the card, but still.

    submitted by /u/Xiphias_
    [link] [comments]

    god f*ckin damn it

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:35 PM PST

    How do I get these card backs my opponent has?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:15 PM PST

    DTBlayde - Wrong Bolt?! - Midrange Assassin! - Dark Brotherhood -TES:L Asia

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment