• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Move Archer | The Elder Scrolls Legends

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Move Archer | The Elder Scrolls Legends


    Move Archer | The Elder Scrolls Legends

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:19 AM PST

    I failed bois. Pawnbroker gave me an invade and I played it without thinking. I will now go into self-imposed exile to pay for my crimes.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Charizard beats Alduin. ��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:34 PM PST

    THE GRIND!! : chapter 2

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Jan 4

    Its Gauntlet time!!!!

    I ended up using the same deck I used in the last pauper..... The robot dragon control BM deck that was made by plzdonthakme.... it was very successful last time and was still good this time around and went 25-5 (9-1, 9-1 and 7-3)

    https://www.legends-decks.com/deck/69571/pauper-control-bm-with-dragons-and-robots

    Deck code:

    SPAAAEnTjHdvpWAOmGbimimtmTqEbhbXsHgZgjljbgpb

    I faced 6 shout scouts and lost half those games... it seemed like the strongest deck although a couple that I lost to were very greedy with fresh starts and spoils and any slow deck would be unable to keep up with that kind of draw.... my deck was more anti-aggro and had conjuration scholars instead of stealer of secret ( which were in hakme version), which is the card you want against shout scout... I guess they would struggle against aggro more than the standard version.... I probably should have swapped scholars for SoS in the middle of last run....

    There were 5 BM's, 4 aggro and 1 mirror, won all....

    There were 4 shout monks and 1 shout assassin).... I won all.

    There were 4 Stealer of secrets control mages and 1 SoS mono-blue, I lost against one of those.....

    My only other loss was against a robot archer (with all the draw and all the lethals and gambits and crossbows)

    Other assorted aggro included 2 crusaders, 1 mono yellow, 2 archer, 1 mono green, 1 warrior, 1 sorcerer which were all wins.

    The games took tooooo long, 2 were won through fatigue!!! ( that's why I dont play control ).......

    I did get a premium high king emeric from one of the reward packs! Now only 7 cards left until the singleton is full premium!!!!

    The ladder rank is unchanged at #6, probably due to gauntlet..... I am too mentally drained for ladder today after these 30 long gauntlet games.... maybe tomorrow.....

    submitted by /u/gumchoo
    [link] [comments]

    SirProok - TESL Gauntlet: Pauper Gauntlet

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment