• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Sorry, there’s nowhere to Invade because the Houses are United!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Sorry, there’s nowhere to Invade because the Houses are United!


    Sorry, there’s nowhere to Invade because the Houses are United!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:00 AM PST

    THE GRIND!! : chapter 14

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Dec 19

    Time for gauntlet!!!!

    All I could think of was 4 cost salty.... so started with dagoth crabscription

    First run went 8-3.... if you go shadow with manic jack.... the mutation is zero cost !!! and while they are trying to deal with a 3 mana 4/4 with a keyword, you play your 4 cost salty field, and it's hard to recover from that.... it was fun.... However, yellow token was even more insane.....

    In the first run I faced the same person 3 times on mono yellow!!! fifth legion trainer shadow into double scouting patrol turn 2, is already GG, but then you follow up with ally or pit lion and there is nothing anyone can do about it.... I went 1-2 against em.... the third loss was yellow spellsword tokens, basically same deck with apprentice necro....

    Second run went 6-3 :(

    Lost to high roll invade GS.... control hallalu and mid tribunal...

    After that it was evident that salty is still strong in the format but you need an even lower curve with yellow buffs, so dusted out my crabsword deck.... it was the first deck I made when salty came. My all other crab decks are based on the experience and testing of the crabsword deck.

    It went 9-1... one loss was high roll invade BM

    Turn 2 trainer shadow while having a ring charge, lets you unleash crab hell on turn 3 and you are more likely to draw this win-con in 50 card deck..... it was fun to revisit an old favourite deck....

    And the ladder rank is unchanged at #3 without any play

    Deck code for the Crabswordian rhapsody!!!

    SPACejuxAJfPdrfTdfgTkXxbsmlZAKxebleDkYkkgpmTovwchU

    Month total so far: 357 games 256-101 (71.7%) current rank: #3

    submitted by /u/gumchoo
    [link] [comments]

    Might not be all that impressive but I thought Gortwog summoning Gortwog was hilarious

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    So how is this game?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Just got a new phone and noticed it is on mobile so I was curious as I have been looking for a new game.

    submitted by /u/trollsong
    [link] [comments]

    Problem installing TES:L on android

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:46 AM PST

    As the title says I want to reinstall the game on my phone (my laptop is bad) but when I try to install it "you don't have enough space". I have 7gb free on my phone, TES always been about 1.7-2gb of space. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/SirGreengrave
    [link] [comments]

    9/9 wins - Crusader (Ballista Gauntlet)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment