• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends After many attempts to tweak an improve my deck, I have finally got a version that has brought me to 836 in the legend rank!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends After many attempts to tweak an improve my deck, I have finally got a version that has brought me to 836 in the legend rank!


    After many attempts to tweak an improve my deck, I have finally got a version that has brought me to 836 in the legend rank!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:14 AM PST

    I love destroying those weak invade decks with my Nord aggro deck. 7th win in a row.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Any solid decks to share with Ring of Namira?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:12 PM PST

    This $%#^*^ing card is both one of my favorites and the most frustrating POS to get working in this game. Does someone have a decent deck built using this card? Please for the love of God share it with me? Thanks...

    EDIT: Adding this - any thoughts on how to play it (reliably) earlier than turn7?!

    submitted by /u/screamhbk24
    [link] [comments]

    iOS random crashes

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:25 AM PST

    Hey, anyone else? Noticed random crashes to homescreen, started yesterday. Today crashed 5 times during just 2 games. No error messages.

    submitted by /u/JurMar_
    [link] [comments]

    An Update on the Meta?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    The tier list I posted earlier this month was a rough draft. The meta is not set in stone. Even though there's no new expansions, I've seen all sorts of diverse colors, themes and playstyles in the highest ranks.

    The Wax/Wane support deck that I initially thought was just an average rogue deck. Someone got it to the top 10 legends last month, and now other high-rank players are using it too. There's probably at least 15-20 deck types that one could get to the top 20-100 Legends with.

    Aggro declined when Invade came out, it's been steadily coming back, and I was wrong about aggro not being as good as it used to be. Players in the top 10-20 are killing it with extremely short range decks like Battlemage now.

    Why is aggro strong again? It could be because of how diverse the meta is. Players are tailoring their deck to match better against so many different decks, that it's sort of spread thin and is under-prepared against aggro. With so many matchups and no side-decking feature, it's impossible to build against everything; there needs to be a compromise somewhere.

    My impression is the meta is cyclical. If a deck stops being prevalent in high skill levels, people under-prepare against it. If a deck dominates, players will add counters to it to their deck or use decks that a have better matchup against it.

    submitted by /u/IckyStickyBoBicky
    [link] [comments]

    Any good cards to use with an invade deck that I'm missing?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:20 AM PST

    I have all the cards from jaws of Oblivion. Just wondering if there are any cards that work really well along side with the expansion. I'm using willpower, intelligence, strength deck with every invade I can find. And yes, I know I'm a filthy invade deck user

    submitted by /u/rumlin_man
    [link] [comments]

    Tesl Asia Leaderboard system is pretty dope.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:42 PM PST

    I will post this every weekend until TESL goes offline

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Fuck. Your. Dragon/Shout. Decks.

    Fuck. Them.

    Where are you people monday to friday? Why are you lame ass fuckers pulling out the same deck every weekend?

    submitted by /u/plyzd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment