• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends My 26th Rank Deck I Took To The Gauntlet 25/6

    Elder Scrolls: Legends My 26th Rank Deck I Took To The Gauntlet 25/6


    My 26th Rank Deck I Took To The Gauntlet 25/6

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:00 AM PST

    My opponent knew I was running creatureless battlemage, so he kindly allowed me to blackmail a copy of his Dagoth Ur. Absolute lad! This community is so nice.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:27 AM PST

    So here’s an experiment that turned out to be a disgusting success... anyone else try building around Aldmeri Spellwright?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Mages Tower gauntlet, 5th place deck. Action Iron Atronach.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Please extend weekend tournaments!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    A lot of us have jobs that unfortunately run through the weekend, and even if not, 3 days does a disservice to such a cool feature of the game. Please, whoever is left at Sparky working on Legends, extend the weekend tournaments another day or two!

    It's a real bummer to have to cut a run short because I ran out of time such as what happened to my and I'm sure others' Mage Tower run this morning.

    submitted by /u/CarmelloYello
    [link] [comments]

    What quest did they give me the Ring of Lordship for?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Please tell me if someone knows for which quest they gave me the Ring of Lordship? I need to add information to ru Wiki, I completed the quest at the exit (so unfortunately I don't remember), and nowhere on the Internet can I find information what kind of quest it is

    submitted by /u/maxandkon
    [link] [comments]

    TESL Asia Haafinger Marauder double the fun

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Ways in Which Legends of Runeterra are similar to Legends

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:59 PM PST

    First off, I know what you're thinking; I'm just advertising for a different card game and want to draw you away from Legends. Not so. The Elder Scrolls series is my favorite fantasy series, and I am a big fan of what DireWolf made, and what Sparkypants improved on. Rather, during this drought (beyond awesome weekend Gauntlets), I want to bring to attention another card game that we can enjoy alongside Legends.

    First off, I don't like League, or know any of it's characters. They don't give me an real joy or connection unlike goblins, Nords, and Gods. That being said, enough of the characters that it doesn't feel too much like a basic fantasy game.

    Pros:

    The game showers you with tooltips. Mouse over anything from your card, to your health bar, to your mana; everything is explained within game.

    You are showered in loot early on. While there is no tutorial, you do quickly access different "regions" (colors) you can activate, that you advance in, and that give you region specific cards, and "wild cards" that allow you to unlock a common/rare/whatever from any color. You can swap between these at any time.

    For those that want more flavor from their cards, you very often have the choice of clicking on a card, and then getting a full widescreen art shot, along with additional lore text. I don't care about the lore but the art is often pretty.

    The designers use Reddit (and presumably other forums) to gain advice on a fairly constant/consistent basis.

    Negatives:

    The ability to learn the game from tutorials is very limited. Keywords and other aspects of the game aren't given nearly enough time to convey what exactly it is things do. Even differentiating between colors is never explained within the game.

    The game order is much more confusing than Legends. I've played about hours, and am just now understanding how turn order and play works.

    Games are longer, even with aggro. Expect a game to go on for twice, if not thrice as long as a normal game of legends. Playing a budget aggro deck that wins at my lower rank against unskilled players, it can feel monotonous when I'm winning trades during a five minute long match.

    Spells and abilities often go by quite quickly, leaving you unable to discern what just happened. Combined with card wording that can be fairly vague, I still don't know what is happning a third of the time.

    Verdict: It's an interesting game that goes between fair and bewildering for new players. If anything, it's something you can play alongside Legends until the (hopeful) return of active development. I for one hope that the Asian version and continued usual play warrants an investments from Bethesda.

    submitted by /u/MrGup
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think about this deck? Won 5 games in a row at rank 4. Any suggestions? Thank you.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Please please PLEASE tell me you can still get this card back?? I really want it but I don’t know where it even comes from!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Amazing win. By the skin of my teeth on Mage Tower, opponent changed the mage lane and my 80-card 2-creature deck became very unwieldy. This was going to come down to a draw out 32 turns later... until RNGesus saved the day.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Main decks, Orc, and Animals have great combos.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Aggro is kind of dampening my excitement for the game.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    It's great that budget decks can be competitive and we don't need a ton of expensive Legendaries to win. But at the same time, I feel less hyped about unlocking Legendaries, building out my collection, being able to do new strategies and combos, because I could alternatively just one-trick a basic aggro deck (that's all damage and little utility) and get to top 10 Legends.

    A winrate is a winrate regardless of what deck you use. If I have 60% wr with Empire Control and 60% wr with Assassin, I'll climb 2-3x as fast with Assassin. Extrinsically, there's no reason to use long-range, though personal enjoyment is a factor. It's a moribund game, yet I'm still on the fence on whether I want to be to be super-casual or super-competitive.

    I feel like the match quality with aggro is worse. Ring, prophecy and topdecking are all bigger factors in early-game snowballs. Aggro is more vulnerable to hard-counters than other decks. At the same time, it relies on winning before opponents can play their cards on curve.

    I am climbing up but it feels like a formality. Playing aggro feels like being a telemarketer making a ton of calls with the same script, getting the W's, taking the L's, and emotionlessly plugging away on my ipad for a number rank.

    submitted by /u/IckyStickyBoBicky
    [link] [comments]

    Magetower RNG?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Anyone feel like the summons of the mage tower are weighed towards 'worse' drops? Like I've seen 3 orc clan chieftens, and Master of Incunabula but not a single Berne Clan Nightstalker yanno. Confirmation bias yeah I know but still, seems super odd

    submitted by /u/Hastur-the-Yellow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment