• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Always be playing Redoran NAHAGLIV

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Always be playing Redoran NAHAGLIV


    Always be playing Redoran NAHAGLIV

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:34 AM PST

    So I did a thing, mind you this was in a battle with a friend but still.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Awww shit here we go again

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:42 PM PST

    First deck To get this High. Refine it for me?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Having a fun time with altar assassin. Any tips to make this deck better?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Does Support Mage counter Invade?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:32 AM PST

    With {{Worldly Wanderer}} to tutor {{Goldbrand}} and then nuke all the gates before they get big. You also get {{Execute}}, {{Arrow Storm}}, and the like.

    submitted by /u/Karimo101
    [link] [comments]

    Simple but good.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Guys I've been obsesses with Enchanted Ring and Aldmeri Spellwright. I think there are bonkers combo's there but I can't find them.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:41 PM PST

    Please help an old man out.

    submitted by /u/ORPHEAandQHIRAareHOT
    [link] [comments]

    New Tournament! CaptainBritten's Round Robin Tournament!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    I decided that I got enough feedback from players to set up a casual (on-your-own-time) Round Robin tournament. Tournament begins March 1st and registration is now open. I have tried to be clear with the rules and will update them if there are any issues. I followed a couple other tournament's rules as guidelines, but this will be my first TESL tournament so please bear with my hiccups. By on your own time (OYOT) and casual I mean that players will have one week to complete their match for the current round. During that week they will coordinate with their opponent to play out their matches. Matches will be best 2 out of 3. I followed Elemayo's deck and banning system so if you participated in his Arkon Arena you will be in familiar territory. Please share with anyone you think would like a shot at winning 60 packs. All participants will receive at least 2 packs. Here is the link with more details: https://battlefy.com/captain-britten-corps/tesl-casual-round-robin-by-captainbritten/5e44dc5492e4ad1078104de3/info

    In short, TESL Round Robin tournament beginning March 1st, 2020. Winner gets 60 packs, all participants will at least receive 2 packs!

    submitted by /u/CaptainBritten
    [link] [comments]

    That felt great lolz

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:34 AM PST

    Triggering Invade players. (Crystal Tower Crafter is The Best card ever. On a winning streak of 9 Games with my handmade deck.)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Invade.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:29 PM PST

    When you comment. Invade.

    Recieve upvote. Invade.

    Award. Invade. Then invade again.

    submitted by /u/TheeSquatch
    [link] [comments]

    I love you.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:50 PM PST

    You mad, bruh?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:46 PM PST

    I think the gauntlet will have lots of stealer OTK

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:52 AM PST

    I've encountered several stealer OTK decks on casual recently I think it's due to the gauntlet announcement, since these type of OTK decks were almost extinct. It doesn't make sense for them to appear suddenly again like that, but since I don't see them in the ladder I suspect it's just people practicing for the gauntlet, so remember to take your memory wraiths to ruin them.

    submitted by /u/LetterMeter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment