• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Is it worth it to come back to this game

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Is it worth it to come back to this game


    Is it worth it to come back to this game

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:24 AM PST

    I left because of lack of intreuiging content and wondering if its improved at all

    submitted by /u/SoCalCannaseur
    [link] [comments]

    Mage Tower Gauntlet tip

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    So, if you play an Action, you get a free Creature.

    Now if you play an Action with Betray... you get two! Also, it gives you the option to sac one of your less useful creatures in the Tower lane, to make room for a better one - it can get crowdy there fast.

    submitted by /u/Codingamer
    [link] [comments]

    why not many people play monk?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:04 PM PST

    It's a really strong midrange, with lots of board presence, scary push, enogh reach, crazy card draw, guards, and the ability to generate value out of nowhere to snowball easily out of control. I always lose to that variant of wax/wane monk with the supports, no matter if I am midrange, or aggro, or burn, or control, ramp, etc, I always lose to them. Its like they are prepared for everything making them really scary midrange.

    submitted by /u/Mikrosis
    [link] [comments]

    Mannnn I love this deck

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    TESL ASIA on IOS?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Hi all just wondering if there is any update regarding the release of the asian version of this amazing game for ios? Im in love with this game and continue to play the western version, but since i only started the game post oblivion expansion making it so hard to collect cards from the core set and previous expansions i would love to start from scratch with all the knowlodge i have now from the game mechanics...also from what i have seen in the DTBlayde yt channel, the game is pretty different from our version, adopting a weekly achievements progressive system, much like the pubg mobile seasons, which i find more interesting overall, and might be the solution also to keep people engaged and the game alive. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Vicferrer76
    [link] [comments]

    Made a Battlemage Aggro deck. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm coming back from a 16 month hiatus, and need advice on how to improve this deck

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Invade is broken, send help

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Yeah I know the game is dying and all that jazz blah blah, but I got this itch for playing again.

    Last time I played (frequently) was during isles of madness meta, I think the best decks were ebonheart rageslay, tribunal ctrl and stuff I don't remember sry.

    So I was playing with my mid/rage dagoth decks on casual and I stumbled upon those almost tribal daedric decks (daggerfall btw), and tl;dr I had opponent at 1hp, went to check my phone and boom, he wiped my board and is at 13hp while I am at 12, then I conceded.

    TL;DR: I assume this was one of the infamous "invade" decks everyone complained about some time ago? What counters it effectively? And where can I get deck codes now that legendsdecks is dead?

    submitted by /u/BurgerNCheese
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment