• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Happy Heart's Day to all you Legends!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Happy Heart's Day to all you Legends!


    Happy Heart's Day to all you Legends!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Login today for a free Valentines Day gift! Happy Valentines Day y’all

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    The Future of Card Discussion Threads

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:56 AM PST

    So, I guess I'm doing the card discussion threads now. I intend to do one for each monthly card, though I'm thinking of waiting two weeks to a month after the card is out to give people some time to find synergies for it.

    But that still leaves a month-long gap between card discussion threads. And I think there are some interesting cards to discuss.

    • A lot of cards have been rebalanced big-time. {{Goblin Skulk}} (formerly a 2/2 that cost 2) is a great example of this.
    • New synergies have opened up with old cards. For example, {{Tower Alchemist}} was meh until the Skyrim set rolled around.
    • Some cards used to be useful in an older meta, but no longer are. {{Ulfric's Uprising}} comes to mind, you used to see that with {{Nix-Ox}} everywhere but now neither of those is ever seen around.
    • Contrary to that, some cards used to be bad in past metas but are good in this one. {{Alduin}} is probably the prime example of this (NOT THAT HE WAS EVER BAD).

    So there's a lot to discuss, but I don't know what you guys would like to see. So please comment on this post which card discussion threads you'd like to see next and I'll make the most upvoted ones happen.

    submitted by /u/Karimo101
    [link] [comments]

    Yes, a truly fierce abomination

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Invade but none of the cards have Invade

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Happy Valentine’s Day everybody

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    I was pleasantly surprised when I got the nice Valentine's Day presents from the game. Great way to start the day

    submitted by /u/asrk790
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love it when a plan comes together.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Uhhh I just opened a jaws of oblivion normal card pack and this happened. I guess I’m just really lucky? I’m very confused right now how this happened.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:16 PM PST

    The two-color life be like

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment