• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends What Card Tells a Story?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends What Card Tells a Story?


    What Card Tells a Story?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:42 AM PST

    If Invade ruined regular play, than it completely obliterates any fun in the gauntlets.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Especially ones that limit card selection which should be a fun challenge. They all turn to the basic and common dilemma of 'how do I beat invade'. And anyone who is about to write something along the lines of 'blah blah another invade hate post' — save it — you're damn right another f-ing invade post, I'm so sick of this function. I know this game is in maintenance mode, but even so just take the damn function out. Ive never seen such a beautifully made and pretty lastingly respected and played game basically inject (and not treat) a cancer into their own creation like this. Its truly tragic IMO.

    submitted by /u/screamhbk24
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a vampire pure type of deck build, pretty new

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:46 AM PST

    Hello,

    Can anyone recommend me a sort of pure vampire deck or give me one of theirs so i can start working on deck building and testing. im more of a theme lover then anything so i like to keep it pure if possible, if not thats ok too.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/sapgay
    [link] [comments]

    Any Call Dragon decks?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Im looking to try out the new(ish) {{Call Dragon}} card, and I have heard it is very fun. Im just looking for any deck codes to some fun shout decks

    submitted by /u/dallodster
    [link] [comments]

    Never saw so much green text in a hand my entire life

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Help out a noob plz?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I just recently got into TESL and am LOVING it! I just finished Dark Brotherhood and Shivering Isles and have been dabbing in Versus reaching about level 6. I'm now wanting to get more serious with my decks and need help.

    I want to copy a good deck as a starting point but AM NOT FINDING ANYTHING! Every ESL site with decks that I copy end up being trash.

    Could someone post some good decks, or share how to build a good deck?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/JKith9655
    [link] [comments]

    So how do you think the game will last?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:42 PM PST

    I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan but I never really got into TESL since I'm really terrible at card games, I was playing another TCG for a while and TESL kept evading my radar. When I heard that the game got into maintenance mode I subconciously started to want to play it and then I figured it'd be sad if the game shut down permanently and I never got the chance to play it.

    So I downloaded the game and I have to say I'm having a lot of fun playing it, especially the singleplayer arena aspect which I find very creative. Not to mention the fact that arenas are a great way to get a glimpse of the whole card collection without actually having to get them. I'm not really a fan of playing the meta anyway so arenas is where its at for me. That's also the reason why a dying playerbase doesn't really affect my game experience.

    As I'm playing though the creeping insecurity of the game servers actually shutting down has made me uneasy so I'm turning to you guys. How long do you think the game will last if the indefinite "pause" turns into definite "shut down"? Are we looking at something as short as 6 months? Maybe a year? Could it be that more than that? Do we have any similar examples from other games? I've heard of MMOs shutting down but they mostly happen to MMOs with a very small playerbase (DragonNest for example) and to games nobody will have heard of if they hadn't activelly looked for them at some point. I've never heard of a card game shutting down and TESL I would say is one of the known ones.

    submitted by /u/buggthewaitingman
    [link] [comments]

    I think I am in love with a card

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    It's a card that allows multiple things, in this day of love can you listen to your heart and guess which card it is?

    It's a card so lovely that has a female on it.

    It shines on control vs control.

    When you draw it and your opponent haven't played a card yet you will always be glad to see it and play it.

    Your opponents will hate it, and if they pay attention to your hand they will hate it even more.

    Its effect is really cool, but if you play too many in the same turn it defeats its own purpose.

    It can ruin your enemy's whole deck before they even realizing it.

    Its effects are so subtle through the game that most people don't realize how big of a factor it plays when you use it.

    It can make you feel as though you defied destiny and changed whoever was prophecied to win.

    When given the chance, it makes a really convincing case for your opponents to commit suicide. (and I assure you in those cases they always do it)

    It lets you know your opponent whether they want it or not.

    If you return it on the board multiple times through the game you will always have an answer.

    It doesn't matter what they play, what matters is what they won't play.

    If you tempo it right, it allows you to have as much value as any other card in the game, no matter which one it is.

    I think it's obvious now, what card it is, I began using her this year, and I am surprised how underused she is considering she has helped me beat telvanni decks that are ranked #10, before I even reach legend. In this meta filled with so much greedy stuff I think I am glad I decided to give it a go. However I am not a top player so I am sure my opinion is not so reliable about it's actual usefulness.

    submitted by /u/LetterMeter
    [link] [comments]

    Fun game, online is too many cheese decks

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:26 PM PST

    This games fun in the single player, but way too cheesy for multiplayer play. Had this dude down to 10 health and a ton of guys on my side, then he uses a spell and gains 55 hp.... 55!!! I'm sorry but how do you play this game without using cheese tactics.

    submitted by /u/Robeardly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment