• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I made it! Full Premium Dwemer wins for "Resplendent" title!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I made it! Full Premium Dwemer wins for "Resplendent" title!


    I made it! Full Premium Dwemer wins for "Resplendent" title!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:42 AM PST

    I think this card tells the best story. In the middle of the hopeless battle, the entire battlefield was set in flames and nothing of this war would be left, but bones and ash.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    If only Bethesda was better...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Anyone else got this error? Anyone find a way to fix it?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    TESL Asia Review: 4.5/5 Stars

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Man.. I'm in love with these invade decks.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    All Dragons.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    The life of a Midrange Player

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Legends-Decks???

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Whatever happened to the site? Did they permanently shut it down?

    submitted by /u/Reno876
    [link] [comments]

    He ragequitted

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:52 AM PST

    I always hate to play against to player who has invade decks...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Silencing Damaged Minions and Equipping Items on Opponent Mechanic

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:52 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    What do you think of the mechanic wherein if you damage/ping a buffed minion (originally a 4/2 minion) and then silenced and dealt 1 damage to it (i.e. Hlaalu Sharpshooter), the buffed minion should die instead of Hlaalu's Sharpshooter's effect negating the damage? I understand that silence would negate -1/-1 effects, but should it also negate "real" damage from actions?

    Also, what do you guys think of the option of you being able to equip your own items on opponent? It could make the game more interactive and creative, right? Say you have lethal, but opponent has 3/6 guard. However, you have a Steel Dagger and Fell The Mighty in your hand. Wouldn't it be cool to equip the dagger on the guard and use Fell on it to defeat opponent? This could also make tournaments more fun to watch. The chances of fat finger mishap is small anyway. I'm also thinking about Sword of Inferno. I'm not sure if it's gonna make the item imbalanced, but I'm willing to see it play out. It's super strong against lethal creatures, but it's a bad firebolt. It has synergies w/ leaf lurker, but not that efficient.

    Edit: I just realized Sword of Inferno would be super strong, cu'z it can deal a total of 4 damage for a 2 mana. lol. Maybe Sword cannot be equipped on oppoenent's creatures? heh.

    submitted by /u/Doth83
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of Namira Market...HELP

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:43 PM PST

    I have been on and off trying to make this deck work with better than average efficiency for literally almost a year now and I just can't seem to figure it out. I know its generally considered not one of the most reliable approaches, but I mean there has to be something I'm missing.

    I have tried as a Monk, Assassin, Agility, Dominion, Cyrodiil, Scout.....its just become an obsession and I'm losing the battle with my sanity. Anyone have any thoughts that maybe I'm not wrapping my head around? THANKS!

    submitted by /u/screamhbk24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment