• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Premium alt art Imperial Reinforcements and Mage Tower lane in this week's gauntlet

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Premium alt art Imperial Reinforcements and Mage Tower lane in this week's gauntlet


    Premium alt art Imperial Reinforcements and Mage Tower lane in this week's gauntlet

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    the event still not available, how did they play?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Been mentioned before, but it's absolutely shameful that the official TESL page on Twitter has nothing about the game being on life support in their bio or stickied.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    What I said in the title, they advertise new events and card arts without mentioning the fact that anyone who spends money is doing so on a game they aren't working on anymore. This 100% needs to be addressed.

    submitted by /u/Yoshikiki
    [link] [comments]

    The perfect rank for me, see y'all after this season ends

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    PSA: Removal Action cards are better for Control than Aggro-Mid

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I see a lot of deck lists on here that peak at 3-4-ish range, yet have a lot of action cards. And that's a mistake.

    Removal actions protract the game length.

    If I summon a creature to deal with an enemy's creature, I must wait a turn to attack, and in that time, the opponent can attack me with theirs. But with an action, the creature can be destroyed immediately and their attack is prevented.

    However, with Actions, you also sacrifice field presence. You have limited magicka per turn. If you spend it on an action, you can't summon as much. So the opponent isn't attacking as much, but you aren't attacking as much either. This brings both players to the late-game, and decks with powerful 10-12 cost cards will benefit.

    I'm not saying removal actions are always bad for short-mid decks (all decks need some kind of removal), but they shouldn't use too many of them and shouldn't make them their focus.

    submitted by /u/IckyStickyBoBicky
    [link] [comments]

    Which 1000 coins deck should I buy? Which one is more fun to play? ( I want to make a deck that contains only nord, dragon and shouts )

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Any ideas for my guildsworn deck

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Guildsworn assault deck list

    submitted by /u/jrumph00
    [link] [comments]

    Hat-trick from Paarthurnax for the win

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Empire is the best class for the LGBT community

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    I've been watching a content creator named sirprook who is 100% gay and proud of it; as he should be.

    If you don't know who I am talking about type SirProok on youtube, he uploads content of this game very often. Altho he also uploads some other boring stuff that nobody cares about, not even his patreon supporters; likeruneterra and some space game thing, I hope he uploads more TESL tho.

    And I've noticed something, he's mostly an empire player. His avatar is that of an imperial, he plays a lot of purple, his favorite deck is bannelord, and dragons. Knowing this, and knowing he's also into khajiit because he collects overweight cats, I've come to the conclusion that both spellsword and monk are the best classes for a gay member of the LGBT community like SirProok. Why is it that every gay content creator happens to like empire of cyrodiil? Captain Britten is also an empire lover, and Worginator, another LGBT content creator is also an empire lover. I know it sounds a bit dumb that a community as large as the LGBT can feel attracted to a single class, and maybe there are lots of exceptions, but I assure you, the chances to love empire decks increases when the player in question is gay.

    I don't know if this rule applies to lesbians, I only know 3 female content creators for this game, none of which upload content anymore, and there's no way for me to know if they were hetero or not. I only know that silverfuse is married to a man, and that's all, that rules her out.

    I have theories on why Empire is so loved amongs Gays, I might post them later, while I've also come to the conclusion that Invade guildsword is extremely hetero; because the only content creator who ever openly defend it was extremely straight and even from time to time expressed his interest in the females on the card arts.

    It is very hard to say, and perhaps very dumb, so I want to know what you guys think, any gays in this sub care to share their thoughts?

    submitted by /u/LetterMeter
    [link] [comments]

    To all the people running the same decks...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:46 AM PST

    For the love of all that is holy please make an original deck. I am rank 1 and so bored of playing the same exact decks every time. How is it fun to not even make your own deck. 75% of the game is building a deck they pretty much play themselves. You are really have fun watching someone else's creations run how pathetic of a card player are you. I almost want to delete the stupid game if I had not put money into a story when I started. I guess after playing hearthstone and other card games that most of you would not have any ability to produce useful variance but I guess I had some hope.

    submitted by /u/Micahrocks47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment